seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

What a way to lose the over in duke/mich state

Blown layup on last possession.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Fuking crushed my spirits man! Freaking horrible! Man....

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Had the under for 2 units thought it was toast.

Get it back tomorrow

goodluck

rolltide39
    rolltide39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

The more I watch college basketball the more you realize that totals are a 100% crapshoot.. and just gotta hope you get the right amount of fouling in your favorite one way or the other..
    Every coach is different in regards to fouling late.. need book by book on each coach and what they do
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 03-29-13 at 11:39 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I couldn't understand anything Michigan state did to try and win the last 5 minutes. Played defense 30+ seconds a few times and then committed fouls. Walking the ball up court down two or three possessions and passing around the perimeter when they should have been attacking the rim. Just seemed like izzo left his good smart players in Lansing. Duke is a good offensive team, but sparty made duke look like the 80's Ewing hoyas.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

then fgc fouling away like its a posession game.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I couldn't understand anything Michigan state did to try and win the last 5 minutes. Played defense 30+ seconds a few times and then committed fouls. Walking the ball up court down two or three possessions and passing around the perimeter when they should have been attacking the rim. Just seemed like izzo left his good smart players in Lansing. Duke is a good offensive team, but sparty made duke look like the 80's Ewing hoyas.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    The more I watch college basketball the more you realize that totals are a 100% crapshoot.. and just gotta hope you get the right amount of fouling in your favorite one way or the other..
    Every coach is different in regards to fouling late.. need book by book on each coach and what they do
    if it was a crap shoot, books would hang totals for all the games a year in advance and beg people to bet into them... they have taken a serious beating from sharps the last few years and thats why you dont see anyone hang them until game day during the season now... gl the rest of the tourney

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Had an Over earlier in the year with Mich ST. down about 8 with 2 minutes left and Izzo threw in the towel and did not foul. Now in this game they let 30 seconds off the clock and commit dumb ass fouls twice. Either you foul right away or you do not foul. Not a fan of Izzo. Got schooled by Coach K.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Buried me also, over was on target 95% of the game.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Buried me also, over was on target 95% of the game.
    99.9% of the game. Izziot.