BigBillyWatts
    BigBillyWatts's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG HELP ME Neutral's 2-8 ATS run has ruined my life! Why did you do this to me?????

NEEEEUUUUUUUTRALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

You ruined me NEEEEUTRALLLLL!!!!!

Neutral posted a fukkin 2-8 ATS record.... I started tailing BIG>>>!!&@#& What the fuk was I thinkn Im the man rite tail some poster... talked a big game. Capping gamesss??*&^! How did you cap you learn NEUTRAL!!!!!! I joined this site, i wanted to WIN<><<> not lose my shirt I fukkin work @ joes crab shack go ahead and laugh at me you fukks me whole life is down the drain gone liek a fart in the wind!!!!!!! Now its either steal fukkin oysters or something or just eat ramen noodles! All because I lost almost 10K tailing Neutral!!!!!!

YOUR BIGGEST PLAY EVER<<<< ORREGONN>>> Neutral!!!! Colorado BLASTED THEM. It was a disaster

ORE +3.5- LOSS

TEASER: ORE/MSU- LOSS NOT EVEN CLOSE AGAIN

TEX ST +12.5- LOSS

SE MIZZ +7.5- LOSS

NC ST -3- LOSS

SMU +1- LOSS

WOW0-6 ATS run. I thought he could turn it around in...
    HOCKEY????.... NEUTRAL wat the fukk you know about fukkin PUCKS?

NOTHING THATS WHAT!

WINNIPEG/TB OV 6 - LOSS
    TORONTO/BOSTON UND 5 - LOSS

0-2 ATS in the NHL. winless againnnn!!!!

I lost soooo much funds. WTF am i supposed to do???? I trusted youuuuuu!!!!! What good is some dikcionery of fukin swabbble neatral thats alllll you write ups areeee!!!!! You won two games only! dartmouth and tenn, btu i already lost everythign cuz of you! I just want peeple here to know your record neutral you runined my liiiiifeee!!!!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear. Costs a lot to learn how to manage a bankroll. Stop blaming others for your losses... that's a good 1st step.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Here is something JUST FADE BROCK!!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

It's just $10,000, try winning $250 a week and in 10 months you will have it all back.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Holy Fukk

I guess people like the OP explain democrats.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

you should be grateful.

he might be one of the best fade materials

Cor_Digga
    Cor_Digga's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about dont make bets you cant cover or cant risk losing? real simple

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

For some reason I don't feel bad one bit for this guy

frazdaman
    frazdaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I used to bet games big the same way. (but I could cover my loses) And then chase later games to try and get back what I loss and usally wound up losing those also. Try betting small and if you lose, don't chase other games. Tomorrow is another day and you will have money to bet!!!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hang in there,better days ahead. Learning to cap is a lot like learning to play golf. We all suck in the beginning and it will cost a lot of $ to learn. But if you can not learn from your mistakes then just stop. Two important things discipline and money mgt..........................gl

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by BigBillyWatts View Post

Neutral posted a fukkin 2-8 ATS record.... I started tailing BIG>>>!!&@#& What the fuk was I thinkn Im the man rite tail some poster... talked a big game. Capping gamesss??*&^! How did you cap you learn NEUTRAL!!!!!! I joined this site, i wanted to WIN<><<> not lose my shirt I fukkin work @ joes crab shack go ahead and laugh at me you fukks me whole life is down the drain gone liek a fart in the wind!!!!!!! Now its either steal fukkin oysters or something or just eat ramen noodles! All because I lost almost 10K tailing Neutral!!!!!!

YOUR BIGGEST PLAY EVER<<<< ORREGONN>>> Neutral!!!! Colorado BLASTED THEM. It was a disaster

ORE +3.5- LOSS

TEX ST +12.5- LOSS

SE MIZZ +7.5- LOSS

NC ST -3- LOSS

SMU +1- LOSS

NOTHING THATS WHAT!

WINNIPEG/TB OV 6 - LOSS

I lost soooo much funds. WTF am i supposed to do???? I trusted youuuuuu!!!!! What good is some dikcionery of fukin swabbble neatral thats alllll you write ups areeee!!!!! You won two games only! dartmouth and tenn, btu i already lost everythign cuz of you! I just want peeple here to know your record neutral you runined my liiiiifeee!!!!

Off course i had some losing night like anyone else, take yesterday as an example, i was 4-3 [Tennessee, Milwaukee, Manhattan & Pacific cashing but lost NC State, Geo Wash, SMU] but you just happen to play to off my 3 plays that lost. Also don't bet according to other people bankroll, play according to your bankroll e.g. 2%-5% if your bankroll isn't big to start with.

Kira
    Just as planned

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

here is a idea,,,try learning some personal accountability..that what wrong with this fukkin world, every fukkkin bum wants to blame someone else for problems of their own making..

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

This is ridiculous, you canīt blame others for your losses.You and only you are responsible to manage your bankroll.Try to learn something.

Kira
    Just as planned

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield23 View Post
    This is ridiculous, you canīt blame others for your losses.You and only you are responsible to manage your bankroll.Try to learn something.
    are you his mom

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

You're telling me you bet 1k a game and tail people?

gtfo

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by pazim View Post
    It's just $10,000, try winning $250 a week and in 10 months you will have it all back.
    Naw, I need at least 250 a day. At least 1,000 a week.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by BigBillyWatts View Post

ORE +3.5- LOSS

TEX ST +12.5- LOSS

SE MIZZ +7.5- LOSS

NC ST -3- LOSS

SMU +1- LOSS

NOTHING THATS WHAT!

WINNIPEG/TB OV 6 - LOSS

Naw dog!!!! Don't blame neutral. You pressed that submit my ticket button. Not Nuetral. He didn't put a gun to your head. You make your own choices in life. Never tail anyone. Just get a feel for what they are doing and browse around.