Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    3 BIG EAST tournament titles and 3 Final 4's. Can you compare? It took a once in a decade player for you clowns to win your last title. Haven't been to a Final 4 since
    Does the NIT count towards Final Fours now? You have two Final Fours and no championships. I'll take our once in a decade over your none in 3 decades.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Does the NIT count towards Final Fours now? You have two Final Fours and no championships. I'll take our once in a decade over your none in 3 decades.

Excuse me, still TWICE as many as your beloved program

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

All Big East games are brawls and they don't call much.....Cuse/ Pitt a few games ago was worse with the non-calls

Louisville is the real deal either way

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Excuse me, still TWICE as many as your beloved program
    Enjoy those Final Fours, you can always look back to before you were born and enjoy those championships. Sucks you'll never get to feel how great it is to win it all.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Enjoy those Final Fours, you can always look back to before you were born and enjoy those championships. Sucks you'll never get to feel how great it is to win it all.

sucks I'll have to wait almost a month to find out

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

TPowell: the ville is a great team this year BUT

wouldnt you trade the big east titles and final fours for the actual big thing? LKid would in a blink of an eye im sure....its like saying you had a successful season and you didnt win the superbowl. If you dont come back with the hardware in the end...thats what matters

Best of luck to the cards the rest of the way

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    TPowell: the ville is a great team this year BUT

wouldnt you trade the big east titles and final fours for the actual big thing? LKid would in a blink of an eye im sure....its like saying you had a successful season and you didnt win the superbowl. If you dont come back with the hardware in the end...thats what matters

Best of luck to the cards the rest of the way

that was almost a decade ago. You guys have choked in every big game since then

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

great comeback for the cardinals. are they the team to beat in the tournament?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Let me just say that I'm very proud of our kids and having 3/5 BE Tournament titles, it really is very special when you considering doing it in that fashion.

Kemba Walker is the only reason its not 4/5. That's very nice to end the best conference in the history of basketball like that.

I would not want to be the team in the NCAA's listed anywhere near Syracuse.

Good luck going forward.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Let me just say that I'm very proud of our kids and having 3/5 BE Tournament titles, it really is very special when you considering doing it in that fashion.

Kemba Walker is the only reason its not 4/5. That's very nice to end the best conference in the history of basketball like that.

I would not want to be the team in the NCAA's listed anywhere near Syracuse.

Good luck going forward.
    Arguable until 2014. Once Louisville joins the ACC, we've got a new winner. First round matchups are going to be between top 25 teams.

First 1234