OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spot the hot team, March Madness running thread

This is how you make money in March. 2 years ago I went on an unbelievable streak starting in the conference tourneys and went up over $3k in a few short days on single bets, two teamers and three teamers. Not that this is automatically going to happen, but I had to be at work long hours and had tons of time to looking into the numbers and teams.

Anyway, I'm going to bump this thread whether people like it or not, what you have to do is spot a hot team and theyll either get you a win or cover the undervalued spread. I'll also keep a record, but if you followed my old posts you'd see I'm good calling out dogs in certain spots.

I'll post some initial leans on the day in a bit

OhMyEli

alert alert the siren is blaring on boston college!

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Nice pick dude. Credit where it is due..

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by cherub View Post
    Nice pick dude. Credit where it is due..
    Thank you, its rare someone replies to you unless the pick loses. I have a few more coming today stay tuned

OhMyEli

Sorry I had meant to post over on the ucla game.Played it for $200.

But tonight the siren is blaring on PURDUE!
    They have played great teams well, and mopped up the subpar teams. Go in, maybe buy a point or two, but ML is a must.

1-0 for the thread, I'm steaming hot today on personal plays not in this thread.

OhMyEli

Sorry on Purdue, nothing you can do when you bet a team that plays some of their worst ball at the end of the year, a lot of it has to do with Nebraska forcing an ugly game but jesus what a shame.

I'll have another 1 or 2 for tonight. I'm examing the stats of a teams last 4 home and last 4 away games and comparing it to their season averages, these just aren't hunches btw.