Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mason Plumlee

Is a piece of shit!!!!!

Da Beer Guy

fukk you plumlee and fukk you coach k for playing this guy.

guy is fukking terrible. i'm sorry but if i saw mason plumlee right now i would break his fukking jaw. Fuk Duke.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Plumlee and Zeller - two of the country's more overrated players. Both will be responsible for their team's exits earlier than expected.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Plumlee and Zeller - two of the country's more overrated players. Both will be responsible for their team's exits earlier than expected.
    Agree with you. The big guy has no basketball smarts.

Duke is overrated as a whole.

Da Beer Guy

i'm just venting. But i cant believe what i saw tonight. its almost like Plumlee was trying his best to make sure duke didnt cover the spread.

i'm sure he's a good kid. no hard feelings, but he totally fukked me.

Bad beat, oh well , i guess its time to turn the page.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

he has played like shit lately but lets face it....anyone who saw him early in his career will say he's wildly exceeded expectations

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

What was so sad was that Miami made sure Plumee got the ball to shoot free throws. Coach K didn't have the guts to pull the guy. K may have been preparing for something bigger in the future. tonight it was a coaching clinic by Larenago.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Mason plumlee is overrated? Lol hes one of the most athletic big men in college and can only get better

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Mason plumlee is overrated? Lol hes one of the most athletic big men in college and can only get better
    Clearly you haven't been watching duke play the past month. Dude is cold. He's no longer an offensive threat, weak on D, free throw % has been masonPLUMETING and he's been getting owned by big men on teams like Maryland lol. Just wait to see him go against Payne, Nix, Withey, Lee, Kirk, etc etc etc

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Beer Guy View Post
    i'm just venting. But i cant believe what i saw tonight. its almost like Plumlee was trying his best to make sure duke didnt cover the spread.

i'm sure he's a good kid. no hard feelings, but he totally fukked me.

Bad beat, oh well , i guess its time to turn the page.
    When he threw that pass for a turnover, I thought something was odd about that.

Dukie was wide fukkkkking open for a dunk, and dude throws the ball into the stands.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Clearly you haven't been watching duke play the past month. Dude is cold. He's no longer an offensive threat, weak on D, free throw % has been masonPLUMETING and he's been getting owned by big men on teams like Maryland lol. Just wait to see him go against Payne, Nix, Withey, Lee, Kirk, etc etc etc
    He's the only big man on duke after Kelly went down ... Im a duke fan i would know .. He plays pretty good defense and shoots a high percentage.. He will dominate again with Kelly back watch

There were sometimes were dukes lineup was curry cook Thornton Rasheed and mason

Mason is 6 11 and the next guy is like 6 3

Dont try and tell me about duke basketball

Da Beer Guy

when duke hit that 3 to go up 10 i was celebrating thinking i had just cashed my ticket!

couldnt believe my eyes after that. Normally in that situation the other team starts fouling and it just adds to the lead, not the case last night.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    he has played like shit lately but lets face it....anyone who saw him early in his career will say he's wildly exceeded expectations

I seriously thought this Duke team was going to be very overrated. This Plumlee wasn't anything special, Ryan Kelly couldn't get more than garbage time appearances the last couple years, and now were supposed to have a core built around those two and Curry? Don't even get me started on Thornton, the dude was a laughing stock at the start of last season.

They've progressed and coach K has done a hell of a job, or college basketball really has fallen, or both. But with Kelly healthy, I sure am excited to see what Duke can do come tourney time.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    When he threw that pass for a turnover, I thought something was odd about that.

Dukie was wide fukkkkking open for a dunk, and dude throws the ball into the stands.
    Plumlee went out of his way to not get fouled again. He would have thrown it out of Cameron Indoor last night if the roof had been open

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Yeah Plumlee plays scared. If He has four fouls with a minute left in a tie game he will give up a layup and not contest the shot. Not that his defense is anything great to begin with. Definitely wouldn't want him at the stripe in a close game. He'll be a top 15 pick because of his size, but he'll still be Bumlee.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Plumlee went out of his way to not get fouled again. He would have thrown it out of Cameron Indoor last night if the roof had been open

Compared to the other big men on other teams ill take my chances with a proven 6'11 guy who plays in a good conference rather than some big man who plays in west bumblefuck and scores more

Plumlee is fine and that pass he made was an easy layup if converted ... It happens all the time in games by big men ... Most of them in the NBA cant even pass the ball

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Compared to the other big men on other teams ill take my chances with a proven 6'11 guy who plays in a good conference rather than some big man who plays in west bumblefuck and scores more

Plumlee is fine and that pass he made was an easy layup if converted ... It happens all the time in games by big men ... Most of them in the NBA cant even pass the ball
    If it happens all the time, coach K should have taken Thumlee out and stopped him from inbounding from the baseline. 66 year old K knows better than that. Make sure Kelly or Curry take the free throws not Thumlee.

You mad bro

If it happens all the time, coach K should have taken Thumlee out and stopped him from inbounding from the baseline. 66 year old K knows better than that. Make sure Kelly or Curry take the free throws not Thumlee.
    He inbounds the ball a lot ... He's 6'11 and can see over most defenders on the line guarding him .. Miami played it smart by lettin him get the ball back

And for coach k im sure hes going to listen to a no body poster like u about how to coach

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

He inbounds the ball a lot ... He's 6'11 and can see over most defenders on the line guarding him .. Miami played it smart by lettin him get the ball back

And for coach k im sure hes going to listen to a no body poster like u about how to coach
    What good is looking over everybody if you are going to step inbounds get intentionally fouled and miss 1 or both free throws or throw the ball away trying to get rid of it. Kiss K's ass all you want but K knew he put Thumlee in a very bad situation.

You mad bro

What good is looking over everybody if you are going to step inbounds get intentionally fouled and miss 1 or both free throws or throw the ball away trying to get rid of it. Kiss K's ass all you want but K knew he put Thumlee in a very bad situation.
    He's shooting what? 70% from the line this year maybe a little worse ? Thats not that bad compared to the other big men shooting under 50% .. U tryna out coach the great coach k is just funny .. Keep trying to get that analyst job at espn

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

He's shooting what? 70% from the line this year maybe a little worse ? Thats not that bad compared to the other big men shooting under 50% .. U tryna out coach the great coach k is just funny .. Keep trying to get that analyst job at espn
    No analyst job needed to see that. Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller saw it too.

You mad bro

No analyst job needed to see that. Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller saw it too.
    Prett soon u gonna try to out coach izzo and Stevens also?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Duke fans gonna Duke.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Plumlee shoots 66% this year. Last year he hovered at 50%. He actually took the time in the gym to work on his free throws......Something guys like Dwight Howard could learn from.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Plumlee shoots 66% this year. Last year he hovered at 50%. He actually took the time in the gym to work on his free throws......Something guys like Dwight Howard could learn from.
    Exactly .. Improved defensively also

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Seems okay to me

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Hope he ends up in Dallas

You mad bro

This is the shit u get when people have no clue about what they are talking about .. Stupid threads