triman75
    triman75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday Night College Hoops 2/27

This is my first post in the SBR college hoops forum..I guess you could say just in time for the conference tournaments and March Madness. So here are my plays for Wednesday night..

record to date 0-0-0 (sides and totals)

Georgetown (-2 total 123) @ UConn
    The Hoyas come into this game as one of or the hottest teams in the Big East. Espn "Hype" all night last night telling us why Georgetown is the team to beat in the Big East tournament. Talk about a jinx. One thing people know that "pay attention" to the lines are these small home conference dogs. The Huskies historically have done well in this series going 13-5 SU since 1997. Also the Hoyas are a money burning 9-18 ATS as road favorites of 3 points or less. They are 10-17 SU in those same games. Give me the small home dog. I got this line this morning but I think Huskies win SU.

PLAY ON UCONN+2

George Washington @ Richmond (-6.5)
    The Colonials have been a money maker in this series over the years going 2-0 ATS over the last 3 seasons and 14-8 ATS since 1997. Losing Bynes for season doesn't help GW but Richmond is such a bad team ATS this season going 7-17 so far. Give me the points in a game that will be close. I also love the fact I got the hook.

PLAY ON GEORGE WASHINGTON+6.5

Arkansas @ LSU (-2)
    SEC rivals face off tonight in Baton Rouge. The Tigers have been solid at home all season long (13-2) while the Razorbacks have struggled big time away from home (1-7). LSU has a slight edge in the series over the last 3 season going 3-2. But they did go 2-0 SU at home. Small number here has me a little puzzled but I will take it. I know the Tigers can struggle on offense at times. But so do the Razorbacks.

PLAY ON LSU-2

good luck to everyone on whatever games your playing tonight.

triman75
    triman75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cash in on both UConn and LSU. But lost on GW. 2-1 on the night...I will take it.