NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Lol at 2dabank

Is there anyone that's a bigger joke than this guy? I mean lol.

He's been to prison. He talks like he's black. He writes at a 2nd grade level.

Hey bro, #killyourself.

Oh yeah, and he has the most hilarious opinions of all time on CBB games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

and he used to be a great fade material.

I think he's bankrupt already by now

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

yes - you're up at 6 am posting about him, trying to pick fights with strangers on the internet, while you're the last thing in the world that he's thinking about, and he's the loser. whatever you say.

2daBank's a good capper. if you don't know that, that's your problem. big card today, get to work on it and offer something relevant about hoops or scram back to covers with the rest of the children.

mods, saloon this horseshit asap. zero relevance to college hoops (and on a big college hoops day).
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave BiffTFinancial 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    yes - you're up at 6 am posting about him, trying to pick fights with strangers on the internet, while you're the last thing in the world that he's thinking about, and he's the loser. whatever you say.

2daBank's a good capper. if you don't know that, that's your problem. big card today, get to work on it and offer something relevant about hoops or scram back to covers with the rest of the children.

mods, saloon this horseshit asap. zero relevance to college hoops (and on a big college hoops day).
    YTD: -54.66u , damn nice

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    YTD: -54.66u , damn nice
    fade away, champ. start a thread to track it. at least then, you'll be discussing college hoops in the college hoops forum.

beyond that, i'm not going to sit around fighting with strangers on the internet. only losers do that.

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post

yeah true zero relevance to college b-ball. Stay focus on picking winners guys , big card today.

Angry Gambler
    Angry Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

What a loser..Anyone who has a "wrestler" that killed his wife and son as an avatar is a idiot

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Nittany is just a snot nosed punk kid. We already went down this road before last year and Banker punked him out. Nothing to see hear just a kid with flexing his on-line muscles from his mommies basement. Post a photo of your i.d. again Nittany that was hilarios!
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave R.P. McMurphy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get off bank's penis.. what is your obsession

NittanyLionsFan

BiffT taking the over in the Valpo game is literally proof he knows zero of what he's doing. Clueless monkey.

NittanyLionsFan

And lol at "scram back to covers", I've never posted there in my life idiot. I only post here. And how am I not providing insight on hoops?

NittanyLionsFan

Oh btw I absolutely love the comments about my avatar. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time and I can't show Im a huge fan of him? Lol.