mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Thoughts on Eastern Michigan +16

Just looking for some opinions on this game. This line stands out to me for several reasons. I like that EMU has been solid dogs this year & Ohio hasn't been the best at covering big double digit spreads. I also have to question if this might be a possible flat spot in the Bobcats schedule. This is the re-scheduled game from Jan that was cancelled in Jan. It happens to fall in between their ot win against Kent St & the up coming brackett buster game against Belmont with huge tourney implications. They also have Akron after Belmont which is a big conf game for them. I don't think they lose but I can see this being a big let down spot for them against a team like EMU. It just seems like a inflated line to me worth taking the dog on. Any other opinions on this?

mandude

Lol. Just as I submitted this thread the line jumped to 17. That's a big jump from the opener at 15. Somebody must love OU tonight.

124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow I have Ohio -11 . What is really going on??? Eastern Michigan +16 / +17 looks pretty damn good.

mandude

No doubt. Seems way too high to me. I locked it in at +17 just now. I noticed a lot of books are dropping back down to 16.5. I didn't want to risk it going down further. Who knows......maybe it goes back up but I didn't want to risk it.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

I just took them at 17 for 2 units couldn't help myself. They really aren't a bad team and 17 feels like a little much to the point I couldn't pass. I also like the public is all over Ohio smells like a burial.

mandude

The thing is, this game isn't a big bet game on the board as far as volume goes. It's one of the lower bet games today. That could all change as the day progresses of course.