TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Gonzaga +2 v St. Mary or 2.15 ML

I'm pretty confused at St Mary being the favourite in this one. Not a big NCAA guy, but am I completely missing something here? The Zags should own this matchup, right?

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    I'm pretty confused at St Mary being the favourite in this one. Not a big NCAA guy, but am I completely missing something here? The Zags should own this matchup, right?
    You don't know at all. Home court in this rivalry game is huge. Rankings mean nothing here. SMC should take it

MastaE
    MastaE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3058

Gonzaga will win this game

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MastaE View Post
    Gonzaga will win this game
    What he said... But honestly, why do you guys bet on these type of games? Wayyy too evenly matched to where it's straight up pointless. Might as well flip a coin to decide if you win/lose your money. At least play games where you have a favorable/likely edge with what team you're backing.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    What he said... But honestly, why do you guys bet on these type of games? Wayyy too evenly matched to where it's straight up pointless. Might as well flip a coin to decide if you win/lose your money. At least play games where you have a favorable/likely edge with what team you're backing.
    I agree with you but not in this case. I really don't think its a tossup. I respect the cappers that took St. Mary's, and I may be wrong, but I like Gonzaga's advantage inside and their ball movement. They defend the perimeter well for the most part. Unless St. Mary's starts nailing 3's, Zags are going to creep away with this one.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Thanks guys, didn't do anything with this game. Just stuck me as odd. But I don't know much about NCAA, much less west coast schools. Good luck if you played it