Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Need help with a little project

Hello fellas,
    Well I have an idea for a little project for me a some friends. But I can not perfect the way it will work. the idea seems fun and everything, it is just the fact of getting the details done. We all enjoy NCAAB and NBA the most, so this is the time to do it.

Here is the idea:
    -About 3-6 of us throw some cash together.
    -We have our "investment group" now. We email the games we like every day to someone.
    -Then the games we agree on, that is what we will wager on.

That all seems pretty simple. But the are smaller details I can not come up with

Small details I need ideas for:
    -How many people do we need to agree on a game. Simply majority?
    -How much do we wager on each games that is decided upon. 5% of bankroll?
    -Do we limit the amount of games that can be wagered upon in one night?

Shoot me some ideas. This is just something we as friends have talked about and can't come up with the details. I think this could be a fun "investment group".

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I don't think you need a nightly limit for games. Don't risk more than 5% on any play. Assuming there is 5 people, maybe you risk 3% if 3 of you like it, 4% if 4 of you like it, and 5% if you all agree on it. These are fun, but especially with college bball (so many games) you may all pick different games to bet on. GL with whatever you end up doing.

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I don't think you need a nightly limit for games. Don't risk more than 5% on any play. Assuming there is 5 people, maybe you risk 3% if 3 of you like it, 4% if 4 of you like it, and 5% if you all agree on it. These are fun, but especially with college bball (so many games) you may all pick different games to bet on. GL with whatever you end up doing.
    Love that idea. Thanks!

sigtauslimer
    sigtauslimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I actually did this with myself and a buddy last year. Being in the field I work in, we drew up a contract and had it notarized and everything. Basically what we did was each review each game during conference tourneys and March Madness, and we'd each pick one game, and debate why that was THE game to wager on. We'd bet 100% of our "account" the first 3 days, and then keep a certain percentage (safety) aside and bet the remainder each day after. If we lost a game, we'd re-load the account and begin again. Actually won a few grand doing it.

I can give advise or PM you the details of our agreement if you want. Again, you could tailor anything to your own needs, because I deal with contracts at my work daily, so what we have may be a little over the top for you.