CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Cincinatti is #12 in the country WTF?

Good god I dont give a shit if this team is 12-0 they havnt played jack shit for opponents in the out of conference schedule what a joke. This Cincy team has been over ranked and overrated the last 3 or 4 years now. There first true game is Xavier Wed. night. Soon as they play New Mexico and conference play starts they fall out of the rankings.

What the hell is a bearcat

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Dude they beat Oregon and the Ducks are solid this year. Look to be a tourney team. Alabama and Iowa State also solid teams they beat.

I kind of agree though, they might be a little overrated. More like 16-20 in my opinion.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by gwills View Post
    Dude they beat Oregon and the Ducks are solid this year. Look to be a tourney team. Alabama and Iowa State also solid teams they beat.

I kind of agree though, they might be a little overrated. More like 16-20 in my opinion.

there #21 at the most Oregon is nothing big deal you beat a team that cant play defense and squeaked by an Alabama team who doesnt know how to win its biggest games on the schedule

ghostcapper
    ghostcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

You obviously do not follow CINCINNATI basketball. This team is better than last years team that made it to the sweet 16. They will beat a down Xavier team this year and New Mexico.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by ghostcapper View Post
    You obviously do not follow CINCINNATI basketball. This team is better than last years team that made it to the sweet 16. They will beat a down Xavier team this year and New Mexico.
    lmfao I obviously have an upsession for college basketball and you dont no anything.

ghostcapper
    ghostcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wait and see.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by ghostcapper View Post
    Just wait and see.
    ill wait and see when they fall out of the top 25 where they should be