Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Xavier University Announces The Expulsion Of Sophomore Dezmine Wells-BIG BLOW

Aug. 21, 2012CINCINNATI - Statement from Xavier University:"The Xavier University Conduct Board (UCB), made up of faculty, students and administrators, found Xavier sophomore and basketball player Dezmine Wells responsible for a serious violation of the Code of Student Conduct. The punishment for the violation is expulsion from the University."While we understand there is heightened interest in this situation because it involves a student-athlete, we must reiterate that first and foremost Xavier's interest and responsibility to all of our students is to provide a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment."A serious violation of Xavier's Code of Student Conduct will not be tolerated. All Xavier students are subject to the same protections and consequences."Because of Federal privacy law restrictions, no additional comments may be made in order to protect the privacy of those involved, and to honor the integrity of the UCB process."Wells, a 6-5 guard/forward and member of the 2012 Atlantic 10 Conference All-Rookie Team, started 32 games as a freshman in the 2011-12 season. He finished fourth on the team in scoring (9.8 ppg.) and third in rebounding (4.9 rpg.).

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I had a prescription for dezmine when I got an eye infection once...

this crap wouldn't have happened under Sean Miller's watch!

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

And Xavier girls are still ugly...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

what kind of fukkin city is cincy?

bunch of fukkin thugs and crooks

bcats what kind of fukkin place are you running pal?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

A-10 I bet on an a-10 game last year. Score was like 20-0 after 12 minutes. Score was 27-26 at half and they didn't cover. Joke conference.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Who is this guy?

Also, Sean Miller thanks Xavier for sending over Mark Lyons!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

It isnt as big of a blow as everyone thinks it is....... just sayinnnnnn....