EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tar Heel Trio Going Pro

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...aunderclassmen

North Carolina underclassmen Harrison Barnes, John Henson and Kendall Marshall will enter the NBA draft, the school said Thursday.
    Henson = smart. Barnes should have left last year. Marshall should go back to school. He seems like the odd duck in this decision. Great assist man sure, but not a great shooter even though he improved. Seems like he could use another year to improve his shot and show them he can be more than a passer.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

They want money, that's why College Basketball is messed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

These guys not ready

Tons of guys like them in nba

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm surprised Perry Jones III didn't announce already. Another kid who seems to stupid to be in school and not to go be a bum on a NBA bench.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

they lose zeller to graduaion too, this team will be lucky to make the tournament next year

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Not good enough

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Roy Williams has nothing to offer them, as far as teaching them anything about basketball.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moses millsap

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I agree. Henson and Barnes should go pro and maybe should've gone pro last year.

Marshall should stay.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    they lose zeller to graduaion too, this team will be lucky to make the tournament next year
    Carolina reloads with great recruits every year. I'm sure they will be just fine like always

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Roy Williams has nothing to offer them, as far as teaching them anything about basketball.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

(4) 4-star recruits coming in and assuming McAdoo stays . . . trust me, UNC will make the tournament. Not a title contender until '14 at least (unless next year is really thin on good teams).

Hate to see Marshall go, he only has a year and a half as the starting PG and could have been one of the best ever if he stayed for four years. Amazing court vision. I imagine he left because Harrison and John were leaving as well.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

yeah, UNC will make the tournament next year, I expect. They have some good talent coming in.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State will win the ACC next year as long as Leslie comes back. Really strong recruiting class coming in

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The players UNC brings in, are better than 80% of the 4 year starters @ other programs.

They will be fine.

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

The longer these players learn under Roy Williams, the worse players they'll become. The one that leaves after their freshman year is the smart one. Kendall knows what's up, smart move to get the heck out of there and cash out before NBA teams figure out he's a likely bust.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

UNC will be alright, but probably a down year by their standards. They are not a legit title contender. Their best recruit, or at least the one I like the most is Marcus Paige.