yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    ? He was worried he wouldn't be successful at Illinois. So we really don't know if he made the right decision. As of now, hes still small time. He might be small time his whole career.
    your definition of "small time"

He's had more success at VCU the last two years than Illinois has had.

The decision is made looking at Illinois right now, plus I don't think he wants to leave VCU at this moment. So he made the right call.

The Illinois job is really not that attractive.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    your definition of "small time"

He's had more success at VCU the last two years than Illinois has had.

The decision is made looking at Illinois right now, plus I don't think he wants to leave VCU at this moment. So he made the right call.

The Illinois job is really not that attractive.
    VCU has had more success the last 2 years than Duke too. I guess he'd be foolish to leave VCU for Duke too.

Stick to hockey.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    VCU has had more success the last 2 years than Duke too. I guess he'd be foolish to leave VCU for Duke too.
    False, Duke has been better the last two seasons. I'm looking at the whole season, not just the tournament.

Illinois is not an attractive situation right now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Stick to hockey.
    Stick to basket weaving.

PickWinnerAllDay

False, Duke has been better the last two seasons. I'm looking at the whole season, not just the tournament.

Illinois is not an attractive situation right now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Stick to basket weaving.
    Brad Stevens is currently considering the Illinois job most sources are saying... He is a far better and more proven coach than Shaka Smart... Go figure.

ARen't you the guy that is dead last in the Best bet of day thread? No wonder you are such a bad gambler....

yisman

Aren't you the guy ghosting under yet another name because you got so buried under the handle kerrywood?

Aren't you the huge homer who can't see the reality about any of 'his' teams?

No wonder you're such a bad gambler and the laughingstock of the forum.

PickWinnerAllDay

Aren't you the guy ghosting under yet another name because you got so buried under the handle kerrywood?

Aren't you the huge homer who can't see the reality about any of 'his' teams?

No wonder you're such a bad gambler and the laughingstock of the forum.
    Funny, I thought this forum was about gambling. You seem to be the worst gambler on the forum and its been documented for a long time. Check my record in that thread.

And if Illinois is such a horrible job, why is the most sought after coach in America currently seriously considering the Illinois job opening. Wipe all that egg off your face, jr.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Asshole turned down 2.5 million a year from Illinois. F*cking asshole!
    Same reason why Pitino and Calipari won't go to the NBA. Not worth stress for a few more millions, but they're still going to be rich either way.

yisman

You seem to be the worst gambler on the forum and its been documented for a long time. Check my record in that thread.
    I can't keep track of your record because you won't even stick to one username. You get buried in arguments, run away crying, and start a new ghost.

As for my record, you're right, it is documented.

PickWinnerAllDay

I can't keep track of your record because you won't even stick to one username. You get buried in arguments, run away crying, and start a new ghost.

As for my record, you're right, it is documented.
    And your top plays of the day seem to hit well below .500. Hope you aren't like every gambler and put more units on your top plays or you're in troubbbbbbble.

yisman

Anyone can see my full record here. Thousands of plays, and they're weighted by units. Less units on weaker plays, more units on stronger plays.

PickWinnerAllDay

Anyone can see my full record here. Thousands of plays, and they're weighted by units. Less units on weaker plays, more units on stronger plays.
    And when did you give up on the play of the day thread?

First 12