Betpoints: 3446

thur

mich st -230
    cuse -190

parlay + money

Monter
    Monter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

very possible wisky wins outright. game will be played in half-court...cuse struggle in half-court. wisky will get their open looks from 3point-land against the zone. if they can knock some down at a consistent rate i can see cuse going home easy.

i like the mich st pick. i think they cover the -5

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    very possible wisky wins outright. game will be played in half-court...cuse struggle in half-court. wisky will get their open looks from 3point-land against the zone. if they can knock some down at a consistent rate i can see cuse going home easy.

i like the mich st pick. i think they cover the -5
    I'm not knocking you, just a general statement, this is the sweet sixteen ANY team can win including Ohio, it happens every year. At this point saying you can see someone win is as useless as Bruce Webber coaching your favorite basketball team. (sorry just love all the Bruce Webber talk on these boards).

Monter

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    I'm not knocking you, just a general statement, this is the sweet sixteen ANY team can win including Ohio, it happens every year. At this point saying you can see someone win is as useless as Bruce Webber coaching your favorite basketball team. (sorry just love all the Bruce Webber talk on these boards).
    well i dont like to tell people what to play. i don't use "lock" or "going to win" language. to many degens on here throw that language around to easily. since you requested a specific statement as opposed to a general one i am already on wisky ML for 2 units and state -5 for 3 units.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

of course anything can happen its sports thats why there are upsets but I still like these plays-not betting the farm though

isotopes

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    well i dont like to tell people what to play. i don't use "lock" or "going to win" language. to many degens on here throw that language around to easily. since you requested a specific statement as opposed to a general one i am already on wisky ML for 2 units and state -5 for 3 units.
    Yup, I don't really like to post my plays on here, I don't like people following me, but Wisconsin ML I think would be the way to go for Wisconsin bettors. I think either Wisconsin wins or Cuse covers easily. Just depends on how the tempo of the game goes. Personally I like Cuse to cover tonight, but I"m a huge Cuse fan so that isn't saying much.

Monter

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Yup, I don't really like to post my plays on here, I don't like people following me, but Wisconsin ML I think would be the way to go for Wisconsin bettors. I think either Wisconsin wins or Cuse covers easily. Just depends on how the tempo of the game goes. Personally I like Cuse to cover tonight, but I"m a huge Cuse fan so that isn't saying much.
    i totally agree with you. its either wisky ML or cuse cover. if you like wisky to much value in ML to even bother with the +3.5. curiously, do you have a lean in the State game? i have made good money on ville over the last month but i just dont think they match up well with State.

isotopes

Both teams are playing so well right now, that is the one game I"m having a hard time grasping, two great coaches and two teams peaking at the right time, Honestly the only plays I have on that game are in teasers and when I think it is a coin flip on the spread I take the points, but good luck in whatever you do.

Dramon Green is playing like an absolute animal right now though