Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Congrats to those on stl. Spartans couldn't close the show.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You boys owe those refs dinner. Nice hit.
    . Was a sexy back door. This thread still makes t-wizzle look like an idiot.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    It has everything to do with t-wizzle. He has the nerve to talk shit to me when I'm actually up money over extended periods and I've seen this piece of garbage post loser after loser after loser after loser after loser.

Looks like the gambling gods are going to throw him a bone on this one.

if you KerryWood stop lying, we know you have never been up in your life (doubt you can even get it up)...so are you a doctor or a lawyer this week? sux mommy took your allowance and yo gotta be on here with no action

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if you KerryWood stop lying, we know you have never been up in your life (doubt you can even get it up)...so are you a doctor or a lawyer this week? sux mommy took your allowance and yo gotta be on here with no action
    You're obviously extremely unintelligent. Your jokes aren't funny and it is pretty clear you have a two digit IQ. Carry on somewhere else.

PickWinnerAllDay

Let me know if you need the $200 to go pro buddy. I know betting $5 a game makes it hard to go on a run to where you can go pro so I'd be glad to help you out. I think I've got a couple hundred bucks in a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a few years.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lost my parlay on that bs 3

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lost my parlay on that bs 3
    Rough break for all MSU backers. Was a good bet regardless.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    so were SLU backers lucky as fuk as you are making out or are you just trying to make an excuse for twizz posting a winner?
    Stl backers got a little lucky but they cashed and that is what matters to those who had money on game. I lost and don't consider myself unlucky at all. Spartans had chances to cover and didn't. Kerry has sand in his vagina and is just stirring shit up.

I just tell people who say they'd rather be lucky than good, that luck comes and goes, being good has staying power.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Stl backers got a little lucky but they cashed and that is what matters to those who had money on game. I lost and don't consider myself unlucky at all. Spartans had chances to cover and didn't. Kerry has sand in his vagina and is just stirring shit up.

I just tell people who say they'd rather be lucky than good, that luck comes and goes, being good has staying power.
    You'd be amazed at how much shit t-wizzle has been talking towards me when I post winners and he posts nothing but losers. I dare you to go back and check his last 10 posts that he thought deserved individual threads. They all lost until this one.

And grits, shut the fukk up, I don't care if you think being a security guard in vegas is big time, I'll still knock your god damned teeth in.

2daBank

Let me know if you need the $200 to go pro buddy. I know betting $5 a game makes it hard to go on a run to where you can go pro so I'd be glad to help you out. I think I've got a couple hundred bucks in a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a few years.

sbr really gave small timers a big head with this "pro" shit..im not a "pro" cause i dont give a flying fukk and have no reason to open a account at a new book when im happy with the ones i have...but keep telling yourself you big time and bet or have seen the money or experiences i have in life cause you a "pro" (i use that term very fukkin loosely)..you dont got a fukkin clue about me sister..

if you hard up you can have my points tho, ive been there where they mattered, nothing to be asshamed of Kerry
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

PickWinnerAllDay

sbr really gave small timers a big head with this "pro" shit..im not a "pro" cause i dont give a flying fukk and have no reason to open a account at a new book when im happy with the ones i have...but keep telling yourself you big time and bet or have seen the money or experiences i have in life cause you a "pro" (i use that term very fukkin loosely)..you dont got a fukkin clue about me sister..

if you hard up you can have my points tho, ive been there where they mattered, nothing to be asshamed of Kerry
    I'm small time? Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. When I bet, I bet big.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm done gambling boys. Had enough. We're betting on creatures.

Wager Type : Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 2,000.00 / 5,333.33(USD)
    Accepted : 3/16/2012 8:48PM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NBA Basketball / 2nd Half
    Selection : Los Angeles Lakers
    Time : 3/16/2012 7:35:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -1 +100
    #2) Wager Type : Total
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NBA Basketball / 2nd Half
    Selection : Minnesota T'wolves/Los Angeles Lakers
    Time : 3/16/2012 7:35:01PM - (PST)
    Line : Under 95½ -120

Woudla been a sweet hit, and what do you know, with the Lakers in pretty much full control, Bynum and Artest take over the game with complete and utter stupidity and cost them about 10 points the rest of the way.

Artest is a 20% 3 point shooter and chucks it up. Bynum throws the ball out of bounds a million times.

I'm done gambling. Will day trade if I want to get an adrenaline rush but I'm not going to bet any further on creatures that do not belong in people's clothes, much less worthy of throwing down money on what they will do or won't do.

Going to miss the Lakers -1 part by 1-2-3 points and Lakers just made a plethora of careless errors. Just smells fishy with all of the points they cost themselves.

Good luck to all you guys. Lots of you are a real pleasure. A couple dbags but what internet forum isn't like that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank

2daBank

my main man Pauly Poker in the House...

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Had MSU just made their free throws down the stretch they'd have covered easily. They were 6/11 the last 2 minutes and one of those was a front end of a 1/1.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RL75 View Post
    Had MSU just made their free throws down the stretch they'd have covered easily. They were 6/11 the last 2 minutes and one of those was a front end of a 1/1.
    i can play this gm..had slu hit closer to their normal percentage of treys they would have pulled the upset..

or how bout this..if KerryWood had a dick he would be a man...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You'd be amazed at how much shit t-wizzle has been talking towards me when I post winners and he posts nothing but losers. I dare you to go back and check his last 10 posts that he thought deserved individual threads. They all lost until this one.

And grits, shut the fukk up, I don't care if you think being a security guard in vegas is big time, I'll still knock your god damned teeth in.
    Not in security and you are a clown. You got shook when I found out your real name and were too scared to set foot in city for the tourney. By the way, the Luxor was very accommodating in giving up all your details. Don't say you gave them a generic name either because we both know that's not the case. Be the bigger man and just congratulate the kid on hitting his play.

PickWinnerAllDay

Not in security and you are a clown. You got shook when I found out your real name and were too scared to set foot in city for the tourney. By the way, the Luxor was very accommodating in giving up all your details. Don't say you gave them a generic name either because we both know that's not the case. Be the bigger man and just congratulate the kid on hitting his play.
    You don't know my real name. I will bet you $10,000 on that. Stop being a dumbass.

PickWinnerAllDay

Come on out to North Carolina then if you have all of my information. Luxor doesn't even have my address... not that it matters now. I sincerely doubt you have any information on me, but I will tell you for certain that Luxor only has my first name and my middle name. Good luck doing anything with that.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You don't know my real name. I will bet you $10,000 on that. Stop being a dumbass.
    Ok. Next time you scrape up enough money to get to Vegas I will have a friend come meet you to collect that 10k.

PickWinnerAllDay

Ok. Next time you scrape up enough money to get to Vegas I will have a friend come meet you to collect that 10k.
    The security guard making 10 an hour is talking shit to a kid who throws down $2,000 on 2 team parlays...

Funny stuff, guy. But you owe me $10,000, because like I said, Luxor only has my first and middle name. What is my last name, Gritter? Let's hear it, if you can't produce it, you owe me $10,000.

PickWinnerAllDay

By the way gritter, I'll probably be at the Luxor on Wednesday night. I'd like large bills please.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Kerry's sick obsession with me continues. Love how this guy makes up lies about an 0-9 streak on my last 9 threads. By all means show us the links.

I'm not sure why the mods continue to let this clown post here. Congrats to those of us on Saint Louis though.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Kerry's sick obsession with me continues. Love how this guy makes up lies about an 0-9 streak on my last 9 threads. By all means show us the links.

I'm not sure why the mods continue to let this clown post here. Congrats to those of us on Saint Louis though.
    You start a thread saying SLU is the easiest play of the tourney, need a miraculous back door cover and probably think you did a good job. lol

t-wizzle

You start a thread saying SLU is the easiest play of the tourney, need a miraculous back door cover and probably think you did a good job. lol
    It covered by 3.5 points. Saint Louis was within the number for the entire game except for about a 5 minute stretch in the second half.

Keep posting though. It's some solid entertainment.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It covered by 3.5 points. Saint Louis was within the number for the entire game except for about a 5 minute stretch in the second half.

Keep posting though. It's some solid entertainment.
    You need 90% free throw shooters to shoot 50% and you need fade away 3 pointers from bad 3 point shooters to go in to cover and you think you were on the right side?

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

St Louis covered and thats all that counts

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    so easy right t jizzle

gasol on the rockets yet?

state -4.5 +123 2nd half
    This noodle tried to be a smartass like he always does. Nice second half play.

First 1234