k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

All this underdog Love today is Funny....(Today's Tourney Analysis)

Let's start with Syracuse vs KSU, people can't wait to fade Cuse after barely beating a #16 seed and no Melo. Has there ever been a #1 seed that is basically thought of as a dog in the 2nd round? Typical NFL scenario of looking at "last week". Would love to see KSU win SU and continue with my 175-1 futures but not going to happen.

Syracuse Wins

VCU vs Indiana, you tried to fade Indiana and the Big Ten in round 1 and you failed with your cute upset pick so let us try again. VCU our final four friend and getting so many points. Indiana is injured and from the crappy big ten where teams average 40 points per game. Don't forget NCAA will try to set up a UK vs UI rematch.....

Indiana Wins

Gonzaga vs Ohio State, no idea why Gonzaga is getting so much even action here, must be the big ten thing again and getting all these points. No point in over thinking here. Gonzaga is not on the same level...

Ohio State Wins

Iowa State vs Kentucky, ISU looked so good versus Uconn, Kentucky fails to cover a lot of these big spreads. Lot of action on ISU, they have no chance to win this game so you'll hoping they keep it close and fouling at the end does not get out of hand. Why did everyone love Uconn so much vs ISU? Make up your mind and stop flip flopping after one good game. Don't care about the spread but the final result is obvious.

Kentucky Wins

Murray State vs Marquette, Another game getting split action where usually the fave would get hammered. Murray State is overrated but for some reason I still think they have a decent chance to win this game. If they beat Marquette I'll give them some credit for now...

Marquette wins but a little scared here

Colorado vs Baylor, Surprised the action is split here. Thought everyone said the Pac-12 is complete garbage? Must be all those points or you were impressed by their last win. As much as I'm not a fan of Baylor and love seeing them lose but Colorado, seriously???

Baylor Wins

Vanderbilt vs Wisconsin, getting to the pk'em games now. More fading of the Big Ten and Wisconsin. There was lot of love on Montana as a cute dog with typical results. So we try again, Wisconsin and their garbage offense from the garbage conference playing a team that just beat Kentucky. This is probably the toughest game to pick today obviously.

Wisconsin Wins

New Mexico vs Louisville, More garbage from the Mountain West which already lost all their games vs The Big East Tourney Champions who are on a roll and only -1. These books are getting dumber by the minute.

New Mexico Wins

I hope I'm wrong on most of these but that's my NCAA Tourney Analysis for Today.

Just my initial thoughts and not waiting on late line movement or anything like that.
    GL with your bets today.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i actually tend to agree on most points.

knee jerk reaction, people bet todays games on yesterdays results = not smart

love the cuse here!!

OUKUSFBOS
    OUKUSFBOS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am liking quite a few dogs today. Starting out with Kstate +5 and the under of 133 in the game.

k13

Syracuse ML goes from -200 to -300... crazy...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

People get buried by favs yesterday so they want to be sharp an pick some dogs today and get buried just as bad. Books having a hay day.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Samardo Samuels got suspended or K State would of probably won

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Jamar

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Jamar
    yea, you were channeling LOUSIVILLE F circa 2010.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Told ya on the other thread about the super sharp 1st half line .....script couldnt have been written any better ....Kstate covers

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

K13 good stuff. Agreed on most fronts.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

if you bet kansas st today, just quit betting all together. syracuse such an easy play

jjesco425
    jjesco425's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Let's start with Syracuse vs KSU, people can't wait to fade Cuse after barely beating a #16 seed and no Melo. Has there ever been a #1 seed that is basically thought of as a dog in the 2nd round? Typical NFL scenario of looking at "last week". Would love to see KSU win SU and continue with my 175-1 futures but not going to happen.

Syracuse Wins

VCU vs Indiana, you tried to fade Indiana and the Big Ten in round 1 and you failed with your cute upset pick so let us try again. VCU our final four friend and getting so many points. Indiana is injured and from the crappy big ten where teams average 40 points per game. Don't forget NCAA will try to set up a UK vs UI rematch.....

Indiana Wins

Gonzaga vs Ohio State, no idea why Gonzaga is getting so much even action here, must be the big ten thing again and getting all these points. No point in over thinking here. Gonzaga is not on the same level...

Ohio State Wins

Iowa State vs Kentucky, ISU looked so good versus Uconn, Kentucky fails to cover a lot of these big spreads. Lot of action on ISU, they have no chance to win this game so you'll hoping they keep it close and fouling at the end does not get out of hand. Why did everyone love Uconn so much vs ISU? Make up your mind and stop flip flopping after one good game. Don't care about the spread but the final result is obvious.

Kentucky Wins

Murray State vs Marquette, Another game getting split action where usually the fave would get hammered. Murray State is overrated but for some reason I still think they have a decent chance to win this game. If they beat Marquette I'll give them some credit for now...

Colorado vs Baylor, Surprised the action is split here. Thought everyone said the Pac-12 is complete garbage? Must be all those points or you were impressed by their last win. As much as I'm not a fan of Baylor and love seeing them lose but Colorado, seriously???

Baylor Wins

Vanderbilt vs Wisconsin, getting to the pk'em games now. More fading of the Big Ten and Wisconsin. There was lot of love on Montana as a cute dog with typical results. So we try again, Wisconsin and their garbage offense from the garbage conference playing a team that just beat Kentucky. This is probably the toughest game to pick today obviously.

Wisconsin Wins

New Mexico vs Louisville, More garbage from the Mountain West which already lost all their games vs The Big East Tourney Champions who are on a roll and only -1. These books are getting dumber by the minute.

New Mexico Wins

I hope I'm wrong on most of these but that's my NCAA Tourney Analysis for Today.

Just my initial thoughts and not waiting on late line movement or anything like that.
    GL with your bets today.
    are these your ats picks or ml

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Syracuse Wins

Indiana Wins

Ohio State Wins

Kentucky Wins

Baylor Wins

Wisconsin Wins

New Mexico Wins

GL with your bets today.
    I actually agree with all 8 of your straight up winners! First time in history? New Mexico is a key bracket pick for me too, I have them on every single one I played, obviously including SBR's.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I actually agree with all 8 of your straight up winners! First time in history? New Mexico is a key bracket pick for me too, I have them on every single one I played, obviously including SBR's.
    How far do you have them going?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How far do you have them going?
    Just today remaining so Sweet 16. My main point is that this is a 4/5 matchup and I played the 5 on every bracket, that is how confident I am that Lobos win.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Just today remaining so Sweet 16. My main point is that this is a 4/5 matchup and I played the 5 on every bracket, that is how confident I am that Lobos win.
    You jinxed my perfect day LT. lol

Supposedly there was a key injury during the game but New Mexico choked at crunch time either way. I watched that part. Ugly finish.