paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

2 turnoves turn into 2 3 balls for sdk

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    dude this is one of the most slilled teams in the nation your not supposed to come out the gates and get smoked by south dakota state and its now a 4 pt gme u fkn prick cocksker
    A game is 40 minutes, if it was 5 minutes Id agree with you.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

think the scoreboard proves this was far from a stupid thread

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Cha-ching, and Baylor covers.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What line did u get?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Cha-ching, and Baylor covers.
    lol not the point, with the size they had on the glass and boards the pulled down and total mismatch in skill level should hqve been a 25 point game, not a 4 point game with the jack rabbits having a shot to cut it to 1 with 30 seconds left. point is never should have had to sweat this game. but whats done is done not gonna beat a dead horse n argue

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    lol not the point, with the size they had on the glass and boards the pulled down and total mismatch in skill level should hqve been a 25 point game, not a 4 point game with the jack rabbits having a shot to cut it to 1 with 30 seconds left. point is never should have had to sweat this game. but whats done is done not gonna beat a dead horse n argue
    What makes you think there was a total mismatch in skill? One on one yes, but its a team game and Id probably lean with SDST as being more skilled as a team in the halfcourt. Baylor probably didnt take them serious before the game as they should have, but SDST is in the tourney for a reason, based on stats it shouldnt have been as close, yet Baylor has a tendency to play tentative at times, and let their foot off the gas when they have leads.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I had Baylor -7.5. And icing on the cake I picked them for 3 units in our 256 man bracket and my opponent picked them for 2 units at -8. Perfect. This kinda stuff usually happens to me the other way.

First 123