BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What college hoops team has the most Tarakanian ish fielded roster?Prison colony team

Of course the coach of this team wouldn't be as dumb as Tarkanian where with Tarkanian it was a badge of honor he reveled in by creating a prison colony team.Watch the movie The dirty dozen where the violent reject courtmarshalled soldiers had an ultimatum where they could either spend their lives in prison or fight a mission where there was a 95% chance they would get killed.They would go free if they lived after the conclusion of the mission.That was a movie Tarkanian based the makeup of his teams on.The only worse team were the Miami Canes in football but I'm talking hoops.

Currently Xavier is pretty nasty,right?You don't want to be a 7 foot gangly white guy that pisses that team off.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Are you familiar with the Dominater? I would love to have a drink with both of you. I swear I have no clue where either of you come up with these threads

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How many UNLV players wnet to prison during Tarks tenure?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

A proposition: The 2012 Xavier Musketeers are like the 1989 UNLV Runnin' Rebels. Very interesting. As a 38 year old man, with an understanding of historical discourse, I value the comparison, and believe the proposition has depth and weight. Nobody beats the 1980s era Miami Hurricanes, however! Apples and oranges, really- we're talking about basketball, after all.