Chozzdogg
    Chozzdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Kansas v Texas

I'm liking Kansas to cover the -12 against Texas at home.

Kansas are 15-0 at home this season and currently have a 21 game home court winning streak (90-1 in their last 91 at home). They're also on a 7 game winning streak after beating Oklahoma State earlier in the week.
    They have also won 28 straight home finales. Tyshawn Taylor has been lighting it up, five 20 point games in his last nine including 27 in his last game. I rekon he'll have another big game for senior night. Robinson will also be looking for a big game to add to his national player of the year hopes.

Anyone else getting on this game?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

winning and covering are 2 different things

Chozzdogg

They are, but Kansas has a lot of offensive threats here and will be looking to win big in the finale, in my opinion of course

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I can not bring myself to bet on a Rick Barnes coached team!!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

I hope you took texas... they covered, somehow... Hit a nice 6 teamer with them thanks to "New Mexico state" come from behind down by like 18 and tie the game in the final minutes and take it to OT and cover the spread and win by 5. UNREAL!!!! WOW

Chozzdogg

haha nice work. I backed out last minute and ended up going bigger on Kansas head to head in a 5 leg parlay which got up as well so i'm still happy