gatorwager
    gatorwager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Auburn +13 and Akron ML

Akron is 13-1 SU and 10-0 ATS at home this season. The season series between these two foes has seesawed the past few seasons, alternating wins (all home teams winning). Akron just got smashed by Ohio on the road, and is surely looking for a bounce back game. Buffalo, after starting the season strong, has lost 3 out of their last 4 - including a 20 point loss on the road to South Dakota St.

Loving Akron ML at -290 at BetOnline. It's a steep price, but the circumstances strongly support Akron's ability to win at home. I will def. lay $290 to win $100.

Additionally, I really like Auburn plus all the points. Auburn is 7-1 ATS v. winning teams and has covered 10 out of their last 13 games. Plus I'm hoping the in-state rivalry really keeps this game a lot closer than the 13 point spread is predicting.

My plays of the night: Auburn +13 and Akron ML

(26-22-1 YTD CBB)

gatorwager

Throw in Fordham plus the points (6).

gatorwager

Rhode Island coming off perhaps their biggest win of the season. Fordham ML smells good as well, as they will either win out right, or get rocked out of the building. It's kind of their thing.