Cyclonenation
    Cyclonenation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri -9.5... Let down spot for Kstate

KSU coming off big win over baylor. Will they come out and just lay an egg and get piss pounded by mizzou tomorrow? Kind of what I'm leaning.. What do you guys think?

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Lean Mo...

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Mizzou is the much better team here. The only question is how hard K st coach Martin will have his players diving for the ball down 15 with 2 mins left, he is a hard ass motivator and demands max effort at all times, very intense coach. I probably won't play it but would definitely take mizzou if I did.

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Mizz with KU on deck for Sat. That's what everyone's talking about.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

I think Mizzou will be payingclose attention and pound thge piss out if Kstate...........why......because Mizzou has 2 loses this year one was Jan 7th at the hands of K stae ...you can bet that they will not be looking ahead................

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I don't think they look ahead at all. K-St was one of two teams to beat Mizzou. Okie St was getting pounded by 30+ before the Tigers turned it off with a bunch of time left in the other rematch.

The home team has won AND covered either 10 or 11 in a row too. Two conflicting styles of play for the past few years... Run n Gun vs MMA.

The refs let everything go in Manhattan hence the rebounding advantage year in year out, but in Columbia they blow the whistle more for the home team and the game comes down to better shooting and skill.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

K State didn't just beat Mizzou in January...they piss pounded them. Wood shed style.

Mizzou has a big game coming up for sure, but K State will be in their cross hairs...not a good spot for the "let-down" talk if you ask me...maybe if it was Iowa St. coming to town or something...

That all being said, I'm still not sure Mizzou can cover that 9...K State is a gritty team that matches up well with Mizzou. Should be closer game than 9 IMO.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 02-21-12 at 08:40 AM.

Anderson6129
    Anderson6129's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm a Missouri fan, so I know this team more than anyone. They win this by double digits fairly easily....they're an incredibly much different team at home. I wouldn't be surprised if they win this one by 25+.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson6129 View Post
    I'm a Missouri fan, so I know this team more than anyone. They win this by double digits fairly easily....they're an incredibly much different team at home. I wouldn't be surprised if they win this one by 25+.
    I can definitely see a blowout here also. Mizzou is an elite 8 final/four caliber team, who plays a high pressure style that is more effective on their court. The only way I could forsee K st covering is backdoor by playing their asses off until the buzzer, something which Martin will have them doing. Definitely don't see Mizzou overlooking a team who has already pounded them. Staring across at the players who already beat them should be an added incentive for a much more talented Mizzou team to put the smack down on K St.

slim dog

Delusional Mizz fans. Must I remind everyone they have never even been to a final four. They are an auto fade come tourney time.

Anderson6129

Quote Originally Posted by slim dog View Post
    Delusional Mizz fans. Must I remind everyone they have never even been to a final four. They are an auto fade come tourney time.
    The past 100 years doesn't = this year, idiot.

slim dog

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson6129 View Post
    What ever you say! You know the team!

Anderson6129

Well, when you practically destroy every single team on your home court the whole season being out sized in pretty much all of them, how could you expect less? Your logic is horrible. "Must I remind everyone that the Tampa Bay Rays have never won a World Series - what an awful team!"