Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

God fukking refs sucked dick.

Cost me 1200

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The tip back in by Doug M., there were two over the backs on Creighton not called on that possession. Unreal.

LordStark
    LordStark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Refs win the game for Creighton.

I have no dog in this fight, but my god... Long Beach State out plays them for 38 minutes and then the officials cheat for 2 minutes and hand it to Creighton. Absolutely disgusting.
    Exactly, woulda been super pist if I had the Beach on the ML..but I only had them getting 4.5 so refs screwed them and awful clock management did them in

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by LordStark View Post
    Exactly, woulda been super pist if I had the Beach on the ML..but I only had them getting 4.5 so refs screwed them and awful clock management did them in

LBSU needed this win to have any hope of an at large bid so I feel for them.

These refs should be fired. To not call a foul when Creighton is basically playing football with a ball handler TRYING to intentionally foul and send him to the line? Unbelievable.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Lbc +5 =

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL this might be a small thing but Creighton fans become my least favorite in the country.

They pretty much booed all game in a game where the refs handed them a victory, and they stormed the court because they beat a Big West team. LOL

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gaasaaaaaaaaa

1200 down the drain u fukking homo corn lovers

LordStark
    LordStark's Avatar Become A Pro!

These refs should be fired. To not call a foul when Creighton is basically playing football with a ball handler TRYING to intentionally foul and send him to the line? Unbelievable.
    yep if there's any justice in the world those refs won't work another game this year. Loved how Creighton's coach just about ripped their heads off because of a call, is he delusional? The fact that the refs didn't t him up in itself is telling

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea you have to give the coach a technical it's not optional. refs made bad calls. had lbst +4.5 but was hoping they would win

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

whoever said the McDermott over the back on the put back must have never played basketball in their life. did you see who he got the rebound over? Casper Ware. McDermott has about a foot on him, if not more. just because he grabs the rebound over him (no contact at all) does not mean its over the back. lol. refs were fine. yous are being blind sided by the announcers on the other call were Creighton was trying to "intentional foul" LBSU center. they showed the replay towards the end of the game, it was an absolute flop.

zoo youk

wrong.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    whoever said the McDermott over the back on the put back must have never played basketball in their life. did you see who he got the rebound over? Casper Ware. McDermott has about a foot on him, if not more. just because he grabs the rebound over him (no contact at all) does not mean its over the back. lol. refs were fine. yous are being blind sided by the announcers on the other call were Creighton was trying to "intentional foul" LBSU center. they showed the replay towards the end of the game, it was an absolute flop.
    The guy who tipped McDermott the ball was draped on top of the LBSU player. Also, it wasn't the flop they were talking about. When he had the ball, big baldy from Creighton was body checking him like it was hockey.

Did you watch the game? And LBSU's RPI is going to be around 50 after this loss is taken into account. That isn't comfort territory.

zoo youk

The guy who tipped McDermott the ball was draped on top of the LBSU player. Also, it wasn't the flop they were talking about. When he had the ball, big baldy from Creighton was body checking him like it was hockey.

Did you watch the game? And LBSU's RPI is going to be around 50 after this loss is taken into account. That isn't comfort territory.
    lol. the ball can be on top of his ******* head and if hes behind him and takes it cleanly with no contact its fine. I dont think you know the true definition of over the back call.

zoo youk

I'm talking about the play Mcdermott had the put back by himself over Casper Ware...no one tipped him the ball. not sure what play your talking about.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Watched the game from start to finish. Officials should be embarrassed. Just awful on both sides.

PickWinnerAllDay

lol. the ball can be on top of his ******* head and if hes behind him and takes it cleanly with no contact its fine. I dont think you know the true definition of over the back call.
    I do, and just rewinded and froze frame and I see Creighton guy's chest on Long beast state's guy's back, using him as leverage essentially to tip the ball to Doug.

That being said, the announcers on ESPN when they recapped this game said the refs missed a foul on LBSU's last lay up attempt.

Considering Creighton was getting foul shots EVERY single drive in the lane, why does LBSU not get them with clear contact on the other side?

Lets be honest, these refs weren't letting LBSU win this.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Watched the game from start to finish. Officials should be embarrassed. Just awful on both sides.

I didn't have money on this game and don't like either team or either conference.

Just a blatant case of 'we're not letting this home team lose.'

zoo youk

doesn't matter anyway. from 12 min mark till like 4 minute mark (where the Creighton coach called a 30 just to go nuts on the officials) the officials were calling extremely ticky tack fouls inside or even hand checks 40 feet from the basket sending LBSU to the line every time Creighton made a run. you can make a case for both sides.

PickWinnerAllDay

doesn't matter anyway. from 12 min mark till like 4 minute mark (where the Creighton coach called a 30 just to go nuts on the officials) the officials were calling extremely ticky tack fouls inside or even hand checks 40 feet from the basket sending LBSU to the line every time Creighton made a run. you can make a case for both sides.
    That is actually a good point but not the point you want to be making. The fact a technical was not called on that is egregious. That is a technical 100% of the time, home or not.

zoo youk

I do, and just rewinded and froze frame and I see Creighton guy's chest on Long beast state's guy's back, using him as leverage essentially to tip the ball to Doug.

That being said, the announcers on ESPN when they recapped this game said the refs missed a foul on LBSU's last lay up attempt.

Considering Creighton was getting foul shots EVERY single drive in the lane, why does LBSU not get them with clear contact on the other side?

Lets be honest, these refs weren't letting LBSU win this.
    I didnt hear that but if you are talking about the call were Casper Were got bumped hard and the lay up went down than rolled out, I agree..thought that was a foul too as well there..but at that point the Creighton HC had already gotten into the officials heads.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL this might be a small thing but Creighton fans become my least favorite in the country.

They pretty much booed all game in a game where the refs handed them a victory, and they stormed the court because they beat a Big West team. LOL
    yes because fans have never boo'd in the history of sports before.

PickWinnerAllDay

I didnt hear that but if you are talking about the call were Casper Were got bumped hard and the lay up went down than rolled out, I agree..thought that was a foul too as well there..but at that point the Creighton HC had already gotten into the officials heads.
    Not sure why. At no point in the 2nd half did Creighton have more fouls than LBSU.

11:8 in favor of Creighton for the 2nd half.

But we're not arguing anything at this point. You are saying the officials cheated for Creighton b/c the head coach complained for it, I'm just simply saying the officials cheated for Creighton, period. I don't care why they did it, they did an awful job tonight and the lesser team won.

zoo youk

That is actually a good point but not the point you want to be making. The fact a technical was not called on that is egregious. That is a technical 100% of the time, home or not.
    eh, I dont know about the technical. HCs do this all the time. ever watch a Pitt game? Jamie Dixon does it every single call without calling a time out. literally hounds the refs more than he coaches his players. one of the reasons I cant stand him

but its part of the game. HCs will also hound officials and if the officials feel like "hey we were making some bad calls before" than they will favor the team the HC was ripping into them. if they feel like they were making the right calls..sometimes they'll T em up or sometimes theyll just keep making the calls against em.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    yes because fans have never boo'd in the history of sports before.

Speaking of 'nevers' I'm guessing that they are the first team to storm the court for beating an unranked Big West team.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Speaking of 'nevers' I'm guessing that they are the first team to storm the court for beating an unranked Big West team.
    who cares if they stormed the court?

how does it effect your life?

sounds like your pussy is sore.

PickWinnerAllDay

eh, I dont know about the technical. HCs do this all the time. ever watch a Pitt game? Jamie Dixon does it every single call without calling a time out. literally hounds the refs more than he coaches his players. one of the reasons I cant stand him

but its part of the game. HCs will also hound officials and if the officials feel like "hey we were making some bad calls before" than they will favor the team the HC was ripping into them. if they feel like they were making the right calls..sometimes they'll T em up or sometimes theyll just keep making the calls against em.
    Well, I'm telling you this. I like the MVC.

But LBSU won that game without the officials tightening the noose around their neck with 4 minutes to go.

PickWinnerAllDay

who cares if they stormed the court?

how does it effect your life?

sounds like your pussy is sore.
    Sounds like you like to start arguments on an online message board to make up for your unhappiness. Good luck to you.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Sounds like you like to start arguments on an online message board to make up for your unhappiness. Good luck to you.
    i didn't start any argument, you were crying about creighton fans storming the court and boo'ing during a sporting event.

is this your first night watching sports?

zoo youk

Not sure why. At no point in the 2nd half did Creighton have more fouls than LBSU.

11:8 in favor of Creighton for the 2nd half.

But we're not arguing anything at this point. You are saying the officials cheated for Creighton b/c the head coach complained for it, I'm just simply saying the officials cheated for Creighton, period. I don't care why they did it, they did an awful job tonight and the lesser team won.
    I'm not saying they "cheated" Im just saying this happens all the time. read my post above about were I said if the officials felt like they were blowing some calls earlier in the game.

and I dont know about the lesser team won...LBSU didnt have to dribble the ball of their knee out of bounds to give Creighton the ball back for the game winning look. and Creighton still had to convert FTs and shots.

I think the refs aided both teams...they just aided Creighton at a more critical time in the game.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm not saying they "cheated" Im just saying this happens all the time. read my post above about were I said if the officials felt like they were blowing some calls earlier in the game.

and I dont know about the lesser team won...LBSU didnt have to dribble the ball of their knee out of bounds to give Creighton the ball back for the game winning look. and Creighton still had to convert FTs and shots.

I think the refs aided both teams...they just aided Creighton at a more critical time in the game.
    This game isn't close if it is at LBSU, I'll put it that way. Creighton doesn't shoot well on the road, but their deplorable defense travels with them on the road.

zoo youk

that was pretty stupid. especially for a team that was ranked in the top 25 earlier in the season. guess the emotions just got the best of them. you could tell the look on the LBSU players faces they were thinking "wtf are yall doing" lol

PickWinnerAllDay

i didn't start any argument, you were crying about creighton fans storming the court and boo'ing during a sporting event.

is this your first night watching sports?

PickWinnerAllDay

that was pretty stupid. especially for a team that was ranked in the top 25 earlier in the season. guess the emotions just got the best of them. you could tell the look on the LBSU players faces they were thinking "wtf are yall doing" lol
    lol yeah fans were fired up. creighton is the better program so no need to do that.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    man, I'm glad I stoked my creighton bets with 2h hedges...
    'cause otherwise I would have lost even more. was on CRE -4 3x
    and then hit CRE 2h -4 2x. so I only lost a buck... lucky me!
    Those 2H bets weren't hedges, bud. Those were what you call chase bets.

First 123 Last