PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seemed like you were defending Weber. And I'm not writing off the 2011 class. Just don't see any real difference makers in the group.

He does have a couple decent 2013 commits, too bad for Weber he won't get to coach them.
    There aren't many 2012 recruits because there probably won't be much room. They have a limited number and 2009/2010/2011 were all big classes.

Weber has to go, but honestly, hes had some bad luck.

Imagine this team with Richmond? This team could have been very good.

Paul, Richmond, Leonard... 3 NBA prospects right there. He's been unfortunate in recruiting some losers mentally (McCamey, Richmond, Leonard, Paul) but he does need to go.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    There aren't many 2012 recruits because there probably won't be much room. They have a limited number and 2009/2010/2011 were all big classes.

Weber has to go, but honestly, hes had some bad luck.

Imagine this team with Richmond? This team could have been very good.

Paul, Richmond, Leonard... 3 NBA prospects right there. He's been unfortunate in recruiting some losers mentally (McCamey, Richmond, Leonard, Paul) but he does need to go.
    I was going to say the same thing about Richmond. He would/should have added the toughness/rebounding that this team seriously lacks. He could have played the 4 and the Richmond/Leonard inside tandem could have been dynamite if done properly.

The only way I'd keep Weber was if Jabari Parker said I'll come to Illinois only if Weber stays.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I was going to say the same thing about Richmond. He would/should have added the toughness/rebounding that this team seriously lacks. He could have played the 4 and the Richmond/Leonard inside tandem could have been dynamite if done properly.

The only way I'd keep Weber was if Jabari Parker said I'll come to Illinois only if Weber stays.
    That isn't going to happen. Parker will end up at Duke.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    That isn't going to happen. Parker will end up at Duke.
    What if Illinois picked up Simeon's HC Robert Smith? That would be ballsy. He's well respected in Chi prep circles.

My bet would be Kentucky. He seems more like a Calipari recruit.

First 12