ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Former kentucky star winston bennett: sex with 90 women

90 women a month
    Former NBA player Winston Bennett: 'I slept with 90 women a month'

Wilt Chamberlain once famously claimed to have slept with 20,000 women in his lifetime. The controversial boast, in Chamberlain's 1991 biography "A View From Above," subjected the former NBA star to ridicule and criticism.
    Former Los Angeles Lakers player Magic Johnson criticized Chamberlain's statement and former tennis great Arthur Ashe questioned the truthfulness of Chamberlain's claim.
    But in his book, Chamberlain seemed to anticipate the criticism as he insisted his numbers were roughly accurate. "Yes, that's correct, twenty thousand different ladies," he wrote. "At my age, that equals out to having sex with 1.2 women a day, every day since I was fifteen years old."
    Now another former NBA player is going public with tales of his own sexual promiscuity. Former NBA player Winston Bennett admitted recently that he had sex with 90 women a month while he was playing basketball, according to the Huffington Post. Bennett, who has been married to his wife Peggy for more than 20 years, says he is addicted to sex. Women served as a drug to him, he told ESPN. "One was never enough," Bennett said. "Three or four a day was very typical for me."
    In 1983, while he was still in high school, Bennett said he was having sex four times a week. He even said he had sex the day after his wedding. And he said he seldom used protection. His wife eventually contracted two sexual diseases from her husband.
    "It's hard to say which I loved more," Bennett said. "Was it basketball or sex?"

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yep, and lemart used to work for Goldman Sachs. Winston Bennett would fit well in the warrior clan.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

good vid also, click link

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

man what trash

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

do you know how hard it is for guys like us to get laid once a fukkin month????? fukk this guy i hope he has aids

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I'm surprised the wife stayed around still. He said he would be out if she cheated on him once! lol He's done it God knows how many times.

People don't realize though that it's a serious addiction even though it's not drugs or alcohol.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Reppin Louisville, KY!!!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Never heard of the guy

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

gave his wife 2 STDs? lmao, she must of loved the money he was making more than her body not to leave him

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Never heard of the guy
    This and why is he telling all...does he need money for more sex

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post

People don't realize though that it's a serious addiction even though it's not drugs or alcohol.
    Yeah but his wife has a vagina, he's just a selfish prick

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Not something to be proud of.

Pretty disgusting, actually.