andrewh81
    andrewh81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weekly USC Fade

Well, It's Thursday night, and that means it is time to bet against USC. USC is a 7.5 home dog against Cal. Don't really see any reason to bet on USC. USC was 0-2 against the Washington schools last weekend and don't really see their like turning around. The only game I lost betting against USC this year was when they beat Utah at home. I feel the line should be more than 7.5, probably around 9 or 10. I think Cal is playing for a bid and USC's season is over. O'Neill has given more PT out of necessity to guys like Greg Allen, but USC still has know size and Maurice Jones has been logging to many minutes all season long. Unless Cal has an injury I don't know about, I don't see how Cal doesn't win by 20. Usc been getting killed at home. They lost to ASU by 10+ and were favored by 10. I think the lines have just been off for whatever reason.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

USC's offense

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

USC plays d at home--look at the o/u--that should tell you somethin--cal is already in--so usc trying for nit--always watch it this time of year

andrewh81
    andrewh81's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Cal is automatically in, and I don't think USC is getting into the NIT with a 6-18 record. USC doesn't play D, they hold the ball for 35 seconds and chuck up a shot. USC is ranked approx 200 by Ken Pomeroy and Cal is number 20. Cal should win by 15-20.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Might be the night to take USC.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

USC is not going to any postseason tournament, nor do they want to.