RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

SBR, Help me out

As many of you know, I'm addicted to taking overs...

West Virginia/Notre Dame over 126
    Georgetown/Syracuse over 128.5

Please try to talk me out of these.

West Virginia is a very good team at home, averaging over 78 a game and giving up 65. Notre Dame averages 58 on the road and gives up 63. I believe that WVU will push the pace and drop 70+ in this game. Notre Dame can score 56+, right?

Georgetown/Syracuse are both very athletic teams. Both teams average over 70ppg on the year, and both have pretty solid defense. I think Georgetown can beat the 2-3 zone and will get quite a few easy baskets, but also quite a few turnovers, resulting in fast breaks and points. On the road, G'Town averages 67 and gives up 65. Cuse at home averages 78.9 and gives up 57.9. I personally think Georgetown keeps it in single digits and needs to foul at the end.

I really like BOTH these overs. I have seen all 4 of these teams play at least 3+ times.
    I'm most likely going to bet these, but I want someone to try to talk me out of it.

chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

whats ur record for o/u??

chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

O/u are coinflips... why not play a cheesey ML? and be more certain for a W

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the Syracuse game pegged at 70-60 Cuse. Not much room for error there hahaf

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not just take WVU at home on the money line? Sounds like you made a good case for them.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

stay away from BE Over's unless these teams are playing each other....

Nova, Providence, Marq, Cuse, St. John's, Depaul,

If you play an over in a Notre Dame game, Your going to be throwing shit out of frustration if you watch the game.... Just watch something different...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    As many of you know, I'm addicted to taking overs... West Virginia/Notre Dame over 126 Georgetown/Syracuse over 128.5 Please try to talk me out of these. West Virginia is a very good team at home, averaging over 78 a game and giving up 65. Notre Dame averages 58 on the road and gives up 63. I believe that WVU will push the pace and drop 70+ in this game. Notre Dame can score 56+, right? Georgetown/Syracuse are both very athletic teams. Both teams average over 70ppg on the year, and both have pretty solid defense. I think Georgetown can beat the 2-3 zone and will get quite a few easy baskets, but also quite a few turnovers, resulting in fast breaks and points. On the road, G'Town averages 67 and gives up 65. Cuse at home averages 78.9 and gives up 57.9. I personally think Georgetown keeps it in single digits and needs to foul at the end. I really like BOTH these overs. I have seen all 4 of these teams play at least 3+ times. I'm most likely going to bet these, but I want someone to try to talk me out of it.
    Biggets mistake bettors make, these number's are so inflated due do the 12 game non conference schedule...

Only go by what teams average in conference play....

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Biggets mistake bettors make, these number's are so inflated due do the 12 game non conference schedule...

Only go by what teams average in conference play....
    Yeah, good point. I'll check it.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

im seeing 96% on the notre dame over. and the line dropped.

if you have seen ndame play a few games then you would know that there is a chance this game is played in the 50's.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

My ATTN Smoke thread got moved to the saloon, but if you see this Smoke...

Pittsburgh -3 $500 to win $455
    Notre Dame/West Virginia OVER 126 $150 to win $136
    Syracuse/Georgetown OVER 128.5 $150 to win $136

Hope I don't bury myself.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

you do realize that ND/WVU have played to 12 straight unders head-to-head, right?