(129-111)(+13.80 units)

3-1 picking up 3.80 units on Monday night. Won my three unit play again, split my 2 two unit plays and won my only one unit play. Not much to choose from tonight, but surprisingly I really like it.

Florida +9 vs. Kentucky (three units)
Maryland +9 vs. Clemson (three units)

I was only going to play one 3 unit pay, but I cannot make up my mind between Florida and Maryland, so I will make them both three unit plays.

Kentucky is a great team, but Florida is close. Only thing scary is Florida in not as good on the road. As great as Kentucky is, they are not setting the world on fire ATS at only 9-14. If I am wrong about this game, I will be way wrong and Kentucky will beat them badly, but I’ll take my chances.

I just see Maryland and Clemson is a dead even game. Like just about all college basketball teams, Maryland is not as good on the road, but nothing special about Clemson with a 8-5 home record either. Just too many points. Both of these games should come down to the final minutes.

Providence +8˝ vs. Villanova (two unit play)………..down year for Villanova. They have lost three straight and have no business giving this many to Providence. This one reminds me of the Maryland/Clemson game.

Auburn +5˝ vs. Alabama (two unit play)………..Home court the difference in this one. Auburn very good at home and should win this one outright, but I will take the points just to be safe.

I cannot believe with such a small schedule I have to best bets and 2 two unit plays, but it is what it is and that is who I like. I kind of get the feeling it is all or nothing tonight…..no inbetweens.

Good Luck Everybody!!