ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Huge play

I need a huge play tonight!!! I got killed on mizzu and I need to pick up the pieces. I need real insight please. I'm thinking kent st -4.5. Any insight or a pick for me please. Much appreciated

Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Tennessee...got write up for it. Your .5 loss on MU was brutal, you'll get it back tonight though bro

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I like Kent State also. Ill be teasing them with Tenn most likely.

pasta
    pasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1596

#529 Seton Hall +8.5

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

I like Kent State too. C. Mich on a losing streak and Kent has been playing well and are playing for a bid in the tournament. Not sure about them covering the spread so may take a dip on the ML at -210. Waiting to see how the line moves before I do anything though....

Bullet Kays

Okay CT, I capped this game for you. Some things to consider...
    After breaking it down I definitely think Kent State wins the game and "should" cover 4.5..CMU is not a good team at all and have been playing horribly in their last few games. The part that scares me is even though they are a bad team, they are still very capable of playing better teams closer than they should. They played Iowa State and Nebraska pretty closely and Kent State hasn't been playing that well on the road in conference. If you really like this game then go with your gut and I wish you luck but it's hard for me to take a road favorite by 4+ points if I'm desperately needing a win. There are some things you just can't cap for like crappy teams coming out and shooting lights out at home. Another scary thing is over 90% of the public is on Kent State and the line hasn't moved. I'm not a big believer on following public trends but when it's upwards of 80-90% on a team it's worth looking into. I hope you cash on whatever game you decide to play. GL

Bullet Kays

Okay now I'm seeing it -5, I was going to say they've gotta move it sooner or later with that many on Kent State