Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NC State vs Virginia

who you got?

xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

State It's at state right? They've been playing solid and if they are home it's a def win!

Sourbumpy
    Sourbumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xfrozenx View Post
    State It's at state right? They've been playing solid and if they are home it's a def win!
    State home game

xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

I went big on State by 1 point, bought half a point. Let's get it!!!! This will be my 3rd win in a row today, big wins.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Virginia isn't a good 1H team. I would lean towards taking St 1st half. Just don't know their mindset after they got blown out by UNC.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

there mindset is going to be pissed off, they'll play good this game but i thought the line would be a VA fav by at least 5+...state is def the favorite dont get me wrong but i didn't think the line would reflect it. since it does, its a no play for me. the line is good, could go either way in a close battle to the end

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    there mindset is going to be pissed off, they'll play good this game but i thought the line would be a VA fav by at least 5+...state is def the favorite dont get me wrong but i didn't think the line would reflect it. since it does, its a no play for me. the line is good, could go either way in a close battle to the end

If you think they come out pissed off then the 1st half should be a good play.