shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

wisconsin +2 .

This is a big game in the Big 10 tonight. Both of these teams are fighting to stake claim to their bids in the NCAA tournament later this month...but the question will be as to who can position themselves for the Big 10 tournament that starts next week firstly. These teams are very evenly matched...but the way Wisconsin is playing will be the difference in this game.

There is no doubt that going into Minnesota is always a tough match-up for any Big 10 team now that Tubby Smith is coaching up there...but this game will be about motivation. Minnesota wants to win, yes...but Wisconsin NEEDS to win. I expect a lot of Hughes to drive and kick, and as long as Wisconsin keeps the ball and doesn't commit stupid turnovers...they will come out of Minnesota with a victory. I'm going with Wisconsin +2 here.

Pick : Wisconsin +2
    Odds : 1.91
    Stake : 8 / 10
    Bookmaker : Bookmaker

DFoster
    DFoster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Being at home in the big 10 is huge, bigger than most every conference…and MN has been tough at home, 15-2. Their two losses have come to Purdue and Michigan State, MSU by 12 and Purdue by 8...but played both tough compared to the loss margin. Wisconsin was beaten at home by MN earlier this year by 4. I love the line, though would have like -1 much more than -2. One thing scares me...in their loss to MN earlier WIS shot 38.3% from the field and just 20.8% from the behind the arc (5-24). I went with Minnesota but it should be a solid game.