ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballysman's CBB Plays for Tuesday with write -ups

Went 6-1 yesterday winning 17.8 units. Overall Now 30-19 +26.5 units ahead since joining SBR

TOP PLAYS
    5 UNIT PLAYS
    Boise State/ Colorado State Under 151:WInner Colorado State has been on fire offensively of late as they have averaged 79.2 ppg on 56% shooting, but the schedule they played hasn't been that tough of late and they did put up 19 points in an OT game during that stretch, plus how long can a team go on hitting 56% of their shots? Tonight they face a Boise team that has struggled defensively on the road some (73.6 ppg), but overall they have allowed just 67.3 ppg. Boise on offense has really scored well at home, but on the road they have put up just 60 ppg, while in conference play they have averaged just 59 ppg. Scoring from them won't get any easier tonight as CSU comes in playing very well at the defensive end, where they have allowed just 64.6 ppg (Regulation Only) in their last 5 games. Boise's struggles on offense will really keep this one from being too high scoring, while CSU will have a tougher time tonight vs a better defense than they have faced of late. KEY TREND--- COLORADO ST is 10-1 UNDER (+8.9 Units) versus good rebounding teams - outrebounding opponents by 4+ per game over the last 2 seasons. An Average of 134.2 ppg were scored in this situation.

3 unit play
    Arkansas +16.5 over KENTUCKY: LOSER The Cats have outscored their opponents by 20.4 ppg on the year, but they have still gone just 1-12-1 ATS in those games. Within the SEC they are 0-3 ATS and have yet to beat an opponent by more than 15. In their last 2 games they were able to beat Tennessee by just 3 points and they had a slime 1 point lead on Auburn with about 7 minutes left before blowing the game open, plus a few games ago they trailed at the half, at home, to Ark Little Rock. Tonight they will be facing one of the better teams they will have faced this year and I just don't see how they can cover this huge number. Arkansas comes in at 13-4 on the year and they have had struggles on the road (0-3), but they are still a team that is playing very well right now, with enough offense to keep this one. The Cats really haven't shown a killer instinct this year and I don't feel that they will be able to blow out an improved Hogs team here.

OTHER PLAYS
    2 UNIT PLAY
    Maryland +11.5 over FLORIDA STATE: LOSERLetdown alert here after FSU blew the doors off North Carolina in their last game. Maryland is not that bad and should be able to hang with FSU here.
    BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE
    Last edited by ballsyman; 01-17-12 at 10:45 PM.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Excellent writing, sir.
    Thank you for your work!
    Best of luck tonight!

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Some great stats in there man, I'll tail the boise play for sure!

ballsyman

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    Best of luck DOM....Get the cash!!!

ballsyman

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    Excellent writing, sir.
    Thank you for your work!
    Best of luck tonight!
    Your welcome, and same to you Blackeyeshamus

ballsyman

4 unit added play

COLORADO STATE -7.5 over Boise State: WINNER The Bronco's have excelled at home this year, but they are a much different team out on the road. The Broncos are 0-5 both SU & ATS away form home, compared to a 10-1 SU mark at home. The Bronco offense has really struggled on the road, where they have averaged just 60 ppg on 38.8 % shooting, which is 14.1 ppg less than their season all average, plus they have scored just a mere 59 ppg in conference play. CSU's defense has not been that great overall, but it has been better of late as they have allowed just 64.6 ppg in their last 5 games in regulation (They had a double OT game). It will be hard for Boise to generate much offense here and that is not good news as the Rams come in having put up 78.8 ppg at home, while the Broncos have allowed 73.6 ppg on the road. KenPom has the Broncos SOS at 306, while the Rams have played a SOS of 124 and that makes their 12-4 record much more impressive than the 10-6 mark the Broncos have put up. The Rams are playing with a ton of confidence right now and have outscored their last 5 opponents at home by 16.2 ppg, while the Broncos have been outscored by 13.6 ppg. This should be an easy DD home win for the Rams.
    Last edited by ballsyman; 01-17-12 at 10:50 PM.

ballsyman

I have added one more 4 unit play for today.....Card is Final

ballsyman

Another Winning Night going 2-2 +3.5 units won.....Hit my top play's Boise st/CST under 151(5 units)...and CST-7.5(4 units)

Overall my record for CBB is 32-21 +21 units won since joining SBR

ballsyman

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    nice hit on the UNDER 151 DOM

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Thanks for posting your plays man, helped bail me out after the MSU/Mich game lol

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

You saved the day w your play, sir.
    Teased CSU/UNDER for 2K. Payday!
    Good luck tonight! Thanks, again.