awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

3 Team Parlay for $100.

This parlay smiles back at me.
    $100 FOR $700
    CREIGHTON -7.5(ILLINOIS STATE IS COMING OFF A TOUGH LOSS AT HOME 69-67 IN DOUBLE OT TO N.IOWA AND I THINK THAT CARRIES OVER HERE AND I LIKE CREIGTON IN THIS ONE).
    N.ILLINOIS -1.5 (N.ILLINOIS HAS PLAYED VERY WELL LATELY BOMBING SE MISSOURI STATE 97-73 ON THE ROAD AND KILLING W.MICHIGAN 78-63 AT HOME.ALSO A REVENGE SPOT AS N.ILLINOIS FELL AT BALL STATE 60-54 EARLIER THIS YEAR AND WITH BALL STATE ONLY 3-8 ON THE ROAD TO BOOT I LOVE LAYING THE SHORT NUMBER WITH N.ILLINOIS HERE).
    DAYTON -3 (DAYTON IS 16-0 AT HOME AND THEIR COMING OFF A TOUGH LOSS AT RHODE ISLAND 93-91 IN OT AND HAVE LOST TWO STRAIGHT.TEMPLE IS 8-7 ON THE ROAD AND PLAYED POORLY LOSING AT HOME TO LASALLE 70 -63 IN THEIR LAST CONTEST.HOME COOKING HERE GUYS AS DAYTON TAKES IT TO 17-0 AFTER THIS ONE IS OVER).

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Love the Creighton play! Add the fact it's senior day for Creighton... 17,300 tickets have been sold and Ill States coach said today.... THIS GAME HAS NOTHING TO PLAY FOR HERE. IT'S A MEANINGLESS GAME FOR THEM AND HE IS CONSIDERING RESTING HIS STARTERS IN THE SECOND HALF.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Love the Creighton play! Add the fact it's senior day for Creighton... 17,300 tickets have been sold and Ill States coach said today.... THIS GAME HAS NOTHING TO PLAY FOR HERE. IT'S A MEANINGLESS GAME FOR THEM AND HE IS CONSIDERING RESTING HIS STARTERS IN THE SECOND HALF.

Why would he rest them in the 2nd half? They not playing tomorrow. After losing 2 straight your mindset should be to win. I don't think Illinois St has a guaranteed at large bid so a win over Creighton for the 2nd time this year would hep their cause. They can't assume they will win the conference tournament and get the automatic bid.
    Last edited by NardVa; 02-28-09 at 07:29 AM.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Why would he rest them in the 2nd half? They not playing tomorrow. After losing 2 straight your mindset should be to win. I don't think Illinois St has a guaranteed at large bid so a win over Creighton for the 2nd time this year would hep their cause. They can't assume they will win the conference tournament and get the automatic bid.
    Yeah that's quite a suspicious statement if the guy really made it and meant it. Illinois State is not getting an at-large. I can remember when they were undefeated then they get into a mid-major conference schedule and go a little over .500. They had better be trying to win.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

No his point was that they have no chance of an at large, no chance at reg. season conference championship, and not chance of improving their seed in conference tourny......so that's why there is nothing to play for