Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big play and I want to share...

I'm done telling you guys how much my wagers are.. simply because.. all I get is envy, jealously and flack for it.. so from now on in this forum.. JUST THE PLAYS.. small or largr.. YOU BE THE JUDGE WHAT'S IT WORTH TO YOU. ONE PLAY FOR TONIGHT... OVER 143.5 FOR St. Johns-Marquette. Good luck fellas.. by the way this is a large play for me. Sammy DA Bull

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have it too. Normally people who post in font like yours are mushes but I dont recognize ya so I'm hoping its all gravy

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

st johns has trouble scoring the rock at times. Also they can be extremely sloppy with the basketball. They can make the other team follow suit and play sloppy too. They have trouble in their halfcourt sets. O/U with them scares me cause you dont know what your gonna get. Marquettes just looking for a win today, theyve lost 3 of their last 4 and it doesnt have to be pretty or flashy where they put up their average of 77 points, theyll settle for a game in the 60s as long as they get the w. I truly feel like this one can go either way. Good luck Hollywood

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

70-55 Marquette

starbuck2233
    starbuck2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Hey Hollywood

Hope you get it man.Myself,I agree with the others,excellent warnings as St John's can't be trusted to score,hope they do tonight for you,maybe,careful how much you wager,as we all know,there's no such thing as a lock!!!!!!

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Don't leave us hanging Sammy!! How much do you have on it? You said a large play for you so I am assuming close to 100k.

Hollywood@Philly

Balls, not going to divuge.. it's large.. read the fine print.. thanks guys for your great input! i know all about the Johnnies... they can't be trusted.. however I feel this game has a score 77-71 written all over it.

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

3000000000 units?

Hollywood@Philly

OVER 143.5 FOR A LARGE WAGER.. ST. Johns-Marquette.. hope it helped some of you, Sammy