Suprman0
    Suprman0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishy Lines on Games during Determination Week

1. Toledo @ EMU - EMU is -3.5 eventhough in last 5 games and overall Toledo has scored as well as EMU on offense, and given around the same amount of defense as EMU. Also to include that Toledo beat EMU at home by a margin of 12. Now these are both shit teams, 5-22 and 4-23 respectively, but why isn't this game a PK. Toledo has not won a single game on the road. The only way I see this line how it is is because Toledo has given up approx. 11 more points on defense in their last 5 games but I don't see any injury to warrant this.

2. NC-Greensboro @ Davidson - This is Stephan Curry's first game back mostly if not completely healed which means the crowd and team are going to be fired up, but giving up 25 points!! That is too much. I understand that Davidson beat NC-Greensboro by 21 on the road, but these 2 teams on total stats in both defense and offense have no more than a 12 point difference. Look for NC-Greensboro to seek a revenge game, eventhough they won't win, I will gladly take the 25 points.

3. VCU @ JMAD - Ok JMAD lost to VCU on the road by 7 in OT but covered the spread of 13, and they have been a ATS machine this season going 16-7. The 2 teams are very evenly matched with a slight edge going to JMAD at home on defense. A team that lost on the road in OT seeking revenge without any injury in lineup sence that game during this week with a possible bid on the line, take the 2.5 points at home.

4. Duke @ Maryland - This total does not make any sense with 2 teams that are both averaging over 80 points on offense and defense. This being said with the high Maryland is on after beating UNC, I think this team buckles down on offense and focuses on defense with a possible bid at stake. I think Under 144 is the way to go eventhough ALL signs point to over.

This is what I got, I would appriciate any logical input and responses that aren't "Dude you're wrong" or "You're going to lose". If you think this way please give me some insight on why.

kevsworld
    kevsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

3. VCU @ JMAD - Ok JMAD lost to VCU on the road by 7 in OT but covered the spread of 13, and they have been a ATS machine this season going 16-7. The 2 teams are very evenly matched with a slight edge going to JMAD at home on defense. A team that lost on the road in OT seeking revenge without any injury in lineup sence that game during this week with a possible bid on the line, take the 2.5 points at home.

This is what I got, I would appriciate any logical input and responses that aren't "Dude you're wrong" or "You're going to lose". If you think this way please give me some insight on why.[/QUOTE]

Devon Moore is out, Thornton ?, James probable for JM...
    Last edited by kevsworld; 02-25-09 at 04:38 AM.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like UNC Greensboro +25

No opinions on your other picks.

Good Luck.