lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Saturday Leans

Please feel free to provide feedback on any of these, I'm struggling right now and steadily losing confidence. Need a winning day to get back in the flow of this season.

I watch a ton of college basketball spread among pretty much all of the conferences from the top down, and I pick the games largely based on what I've seen from teams I've watched multiple times this season and how I feel they match up with their opponent; with a smaller emphasis on statistics & line movement. I've had a good year but these last few days of conference play have been destroying me.

Anyway, with all that being said, here is what I'm leaning...

Strong Leans:

Delaware -3 at William & Mary
    Xavier at Fordham +7
    Kansas -5.5 at Oklahoma
    Northeastern +5 at James Madison
    Western Michigan +7 at Ball State
    Marquette at Syracuse -11
    Washington St. at Colorado -5
    Houston at UTEP -4.5
    Charleston -2.5
    at Furman
    IUPUI +5 at Oakland
    South Dakota St. +6.5 at Oral Roberts

Weaker Leans:

Florida -7.5 at Tennessee
    Duke -11.5 at Georgia Tech
    Georgetown at West Virginia -3
    Nebraska at Illinois -10
    Missouri State +2
    at Indiana State
    Mississippi at LSU -5.5
    Missouri at Kansas State -1
    Baylor -14.5
    at Texas Tech
    St. John's +12 at Cincinnati
    Dartmouth +21.5 at Harvard
    Evansville at Illinois State -7.5
    Ohio State at Iowa +11
    Wichita St. -11
    at Southern Illinois

I will be scrapping most of these and focusing on 2 or 3 plays at the most today. I do much better when I don't bet the board...

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i would be really careful going against W&M right now. they are a team that i follow because i'm a W&M homer, and they have been a completely different team in their last few games. i can't figure them out right now. i think that the over is the best option in that game, BOL whatever you decide and with your plays today.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i would be really careful going against W&M right now. they are a team that i follow because i'm a W&M homer, and they have been a completely different team in their last few games. i can't figure them out right now. i think that the over is the best option in that game, BOL whatever you decide and with your plays today.

Hmmm, I missed this somehow, thankfully since I went ahead and played Delaware. Thanks for your input though, they have been a lot more competitive. They're removed from my auto-fade list.