freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

its been awhile but im BACK with 2 games (uconn vs s.hall) n (louisville vs st. j)

im taking uconn -2. Untill s. hall can prove to me that they can beat uconn. ill take them everytime for -2. uconn 18-1 since 1997 su. i think ill take my chances. s.hall is 8-0 at home but they havent really played neone at home so i wont buy it. im goin to take my chances and ride with (UCONN -2) gl the next game ill be taking is.....st j +7.5. i really dont have a good reason why but this line struck my eyes when i 1st seen it. st. j is a decent team at home and i strongly believe they will keep the score within this number by the end of the game. (ST. JOHNS +7.5) GL EVERYONE

freeze

neone else like uconn? may be tricky but i dont see how you dont pick them.

Luckotheirish
    Luckotheirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Love them , just seton hall is a very tough place to play at, good home energy and the pirates seem to always shoot well at home. I'm going to
    St johns game tonight, I like them too but then again I always like them. However last year they or their asses whopped by shu

Luckotheirish

Love them , just seton hall is a very tough place to play at, good home energy and the pirates seem to always shoot well at home. I'm going to
    St johns game tonight, I like them too but then again I always like them. However last year they or their asses whopped by shu on the road. At that time, that team led by Dwight hardy was arguably the second best team in the big east. Manhandled Kemba and co.

Luckotheirish

Just food for thought, wouldn't be surprised to see the Johnny's pull a win at the garden opener in front of a near sell out home town crowd at the worlds most famous arena.

freeze

Your right luck but seton hasn't really played no one at home. Its tricky but still goin to roll w uconn. Yea st j. I was thinking maybe upset there to but felt more comfortable taking the points I seen its at +8 now. It should be a gg n godd luck on the teams u pick.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

seton hall played a very good west virginia team at home last friday night and destroyed them. This isnt your grandfathers seton hall team this year. Ive been bucking and kicking all year trying to fight it, but Im actually starting to become a believer in this team. Pretty nice squad they got this year. Might stay away from this one

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

like i said, not your grandfathers seton hall bunch

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

what up freeze?? been a long time....thought u were back in jail...BOL