johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Phuck you, Jack McClinton!!!!!

My God, where is this guy from??? Pluto??? This guy single handledly almost defeated North Carolina and he destroyed my NC bet.. Man, he was shooting it from the bleachers and it was going all nets!!!!! Yikes!!!!! Somebody get this guy an NBA contract, quick.. Phuck college basketball. I tried it for this weekend and got my as$ handed to me.. I can't trust these college youths..

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    My God, where is this guy from??? Pluto??? This guy single handledly almost defeated North Carolina and he destroyed my NC bet.. Man, he was shooting it from the bleachers and it was going all nets!!!!! Yikes!!!!! Somebody get this guy an NBA contract, quick.. Phuck college basketball. I tried it for this weekend and got my as$ handed to me.. I can't trust these college youths..

Yes the games are tough, I like the nba also. Yesterday 1-1 for me. Tonight one tiny bet arz. st -6 1/2...

Will not worry about it... NBA back soon...

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really thought a coach should be able to double one single player driving his team when the rest of the team does jack shit.

I was wrong.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Their's your lack of knowledge of the college game. Dude was a stud point guard during Miami NCAA tourney run last year. He did not come out of nowhere.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

McClinton is a great story though.

He originally signed with Siena as a little/known 2-star guard.

He has taken off at Miami. The last two years he has been really tough. He is the best pure shooter in the ACC this year.

jerseykai
    jerseykai's Avatar Become A Pro!

mcclinton will not be a superstar ever in the nba, he is going to be another roger mason, he and mason have similar shooting forms and both have similar body types. because of his 3 jacking ability and success , i do not suspect that he will ever develop any type of off the dribble or great passing vision. mcclinton( no mid range game), roger mason(no mid range game), stephon curr(way too weak even if he hits the gym, all destined to never be nba all stars. stephon curry will be another daquen cook, or jason kapono.

good 3 pt shooters who also have other significant talents- ray allen(post up,off dribble), rashard lewis(same as ray allen, vladimere radmanovich(can post up).

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about that. Nelson and McClinton are almost identical players. Everyone said Nelson would struggle coming out of St. Joe's....said he was only 3 point shooter.

McClinton can pass...better than Nelson could have coming out of college.

I wouldn't write McClinton off just yet.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

mcclinton will be at best an eddie house type

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

He saved me some $$