BeattheBook88
    BeattheBook88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Thursday Plays

Hello everyone, i am new to this thread but have been following NCAAB lately. This is what i have for tonight.

George Washington -6 -110 The reason why i am taking this is for a few reasons which stood out at me. I believe today is the night were they break out of this and have a big impressive non conference win tonight at home. Looking at the statistics for this game i came to find out that Bradley completely stinks from beyond the arc and george washington is a great 3 point shooting team. GW is shooting 38% and Bradley is shooting at 26%, GW made 52 3's and Bradley made 27 respectively, almost doubling the amount of threes Bradley shot and made. Now the next stat which i looked at was regular field goals, GW still has made more field goals regardless of Bradley shooting more efficiently from a percentage standpoint. GW is coming off a couple of losses where they lost two syracuse and loyola il,i feel like this is the night were they find there stroke from the 3's and play great d.
    Last edited by BeattheBook88; 12-15-11 at 04:48 PM.

Ab34
    Ab34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2836

I clearly see the stats, however 38 percent is pretty impressive but can they keep that up? Great Write up atleast one of us will cash

BeattheBook88
    BeattheBook88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Ab34 View Post
    I clearly see the stats, however 38 percent is pretty impressive but can they keep that up? Great Write up atleast one of us will cash
    im looking for GW to break out of what was going on the past 2 games, this is a good team when they want to be and when they play defense. Bradley hasnt played anyone near the team that GW is and i dont think this game will be close at all. GW will be raining threes and Bradley will be looking to catch up the whole game