Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    uhmmmmm....maybe his buddy is what he claims to be.......he knows Warrior is a degenerate....he has good info that Utah covers...so he tells his degenerate buddy Warrior the opposaite knowing he will run his mouth...ensuring a bloated line for Utah...............hmmmm could be....or maybe not...just throwwing this out there.........
    so are you saying warriors buddy is "dummmmm dum dum" LANG??????

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is the inside info? BYU is good and utah is horrible?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

BOL opened up BYU -22.5

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, how did this one end up?

Is your buddy broke now?

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

BYU 61-42. Textbook burial. This is why the bookmakers are out enjoying hookers and a mountain of Sam Hurd snow while degens crack open another can of tuna fish in the dark.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't bet it. As far as I know my buddy didn't either. I sure as hell hope noone bet it because of this thread. Its pretty clear we were misinformed.

So who was buried? Your imaginary boyfriend?

Ernie Mccracken

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    I didn't bet it. As far as I know my buddy didn't either. I sure as hell hope noone bet it because of this thread. Its pretty clear we were misinformed.

Burial: confirmed.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriorfan, from one human being to another ...

You have a very real problem you should seek help for.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by somachino1 View Post
    Warriorfan, from one human being to another ...

You have a very real problem you should seek help for.
    Ok. And whats that?

somachino1

I shouldn't be the one to have to break it to you.

You are one seriously twisted human being. The stuff you post plus that pedophile style picture of yours and I would never let you 100 ft, near my future kids.

That is all.

warriorfan707

You are one seriously twisted human being. The stuff you post plus that pedophile style picture of yours and I would never let you 100 ft, near my future kids.

That is all.
    Excuse me????

Wtf is this noob talking about?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's probably not too far off guy, you have a severe need for acceptance. Must have been a ruff childhood.

warriorfan707

I had an epic childhood in a neighberhood with like 30 kids who did nothing but play sports, laugh, and collect and trade baseball cards...

But hey you moronic losers who think you know me are free to think whatever you want, I really dont care.

warriorfan707

That is all.

You're a coksuckking idiot.

Good luck finding someone to bear your children. Probably have a better chance of seeing Tebow win 3 straight Super Bowls.

Ra77er

Sounds like a shelter and its okay pal, we can't all be perfect like opie.

Ernie Mccracken

I had an epic childhood in a neighberhood with like 30 kids who did nothing but play sports, laugh, and collect and trade baseball cards...

But hey you moronic losers who think you know me are free to think whatever you want, I really dont care.

Yeah but what about all the bad touching that happened at the hands of the bicycle store guy?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Sounds like a shelter and its okay pal, we can't all be perfect like opie.
    Want me to get Opies number so you can ask him out on a date?

Sounds like someones got a man crush

Ra77er

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Yeah but what about all the bad touching that happened at the hands of the bicycle store guy?

Oh ya I forgot about that.

That must be why my friend texted me telling me he had inside info Utah is a good bet.

All you homos can go eat a dick.

Pick some winners or GTFO noobs.

Ill pick more winners in 10 picks than you will in 20.

Ra77er

Warrior seriously though.....Ernie nailed it about your childhood. Let's hear some details

warriorfan707

Warrior seriously though.....Ernie nailed it about your childhood. Let's hear some details

somachino1

I have 300 posts in a year, I guess that makes me a noob at internet message board posting. Woe is me.

Between managing a business and a girlfriend I have much better things to do than to constantly find creative ways to get attention on the internet.

You have a dire need for attention and acceptance. Inbox me your mailing address and I'll send you a pillow pet for christmas. Scout's honor.

warriorfan707

I have 300 posts in a year, I guess that makes me a noob at internet message board posting. Woe is me.

Between managing a business and a girlfriend I have much better things to do than to constantly find creative ways to get attention on the internet.

You have a dire need for attention and acceptance. Inbox me your mailing address and I'll send you a pillow pet for christmas. Scout's honor.
    Listen you moron. I have a buddy who writes for yahoo sports and he was drunk and texted me all this.

I didnt make any of it up. I was trying to give this info to sbr because I spend a lot of time here.

You are free to believe whatever you like and spew nonsense as much as you like however.

Ra77er

Warrior come on man, no way you just give the "" and leave it at that. Let's get into the root of this thing tonight. Wife's working the graveyard, we have plenty of time here. Go ahead and get those "issues" out, no one will ever check this thread anyway. Play already lost...

warriorfan707

Warrior come on man, no way you just give the "" and leave it at that. Let's get into the root of this thing tonight. Wife's working the graveyard, we have plenty of time here. Go ahead and get those "issues" out, no one will ever check this thread anyway. Play already lost...
    Ok. Lets just get it out in the open. I was abducted by aliens at the age of 7. The Niners had just come back to beat the Bengals 20-16 on that epic 92 yard drive. Montana to Taylor.

So anyway that night I woke up, looked toward the door which was barely open and there was a small 4 foot figure standing just outside the barely open door. I kinda sat up in my bed wondering what it was because it didnt look like anyone in my family.

The figure appeared to be peering in and just as I was about to scream and cover my head with my pillow I found I couldnt move a muscle, and this skinny creature rushed into the room. All I could make out was the silhouette.

It took my blood and did medical experiments on me before the next thing I knew I felt like I was in some kind of doctors office. These things scraped my skin, and they seemed to speak with their eyes. "We wont harm you". They said. "Just do what we say". "Just do what we say".

I told him to shut the fukk up and how dare you abduct me out of my room, Im a Niner fan and we just won the Super Bowl. The Bengals double teamed Rice and Montana found Taylor. How dare you do this to us?

Needless to say, they were not amused.

The door opened and a young alien female entered. She looked half human, half alien, Big , nice legs, etc. I was only 8 years old but I was turned on. I bitchslapped the male aliens and told them to get the fukk out or we are gonna have a serious beef here in a minute. After looking into my eyes and seeing I was serious they seemed to realize not to fukk with human mating rituals and tucked their tails between their legs ans scurried out the door into some other part of their spaceship.

To make a long story short, I lost my virginity to this alien. Not gonna lie, it was a pleasurable experience. I'll never forget, when I was done she pointed to her stomach, then to the stars and walked out as if saying to me "I am going to bear your child". I just told her to shut the fukk up and bring me something to eat, pounding her for 10 minutes straight made me hungry as hell. The alien left, but never came back with any food or anything.

Anyway the next thing I remember I was back in my room laying in bed thinking the whole thing was a dream until I could still smell the stench of the aliens pussy all over me. Thats when I realized it wasnt a dream. I have never told anyone this, until today.

So ya pretty much ever since then I havent been the same.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Funny but true

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post

Funny but true

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait a minute, your buddy was all-in, and suddenly he backed off of it?

I can see you not playing it after everyone explained to you how horrible Utah is, but wasn't he offering you cash for your account balances? and then he decided not to play it?

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Wait a minute, your buddy was all-in, and suddenly he backed off of it?

I can see you not playing it after everyone explained to you how horrible Utah is, but wasn't he offering you cash for your account balances? and then he decided not to play it?
    To be honest Im not certain. I just assumed he didn't because not a word was mentioned about that game again.

First 123