Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Utah best player out. Locked in CS Fullerton.

"The Utes task got tougher Monday when Krystkowiak indefinitely sidelined point guard Josh "Jiggy" Watkins after a string of issues that culminated with Watkins arriving late to practice on Monday. "

"Freshman Kareem Storey will likely replace Watkins in the starting lineup Wednesday. He’s shown flashes of promise, but his 3.9 points per game pale compared to the 17.7 Watkins provided through seven games. "

Utah has been fade material so far this short NCAAB season. 0 for 5 so far ATS. I don't plan on missing this opportunity either. Regardless if they somehow miraculously cover or win.... I am confident in this play. CS Fullerton -7 (bought hook), even up to 9 is good IMO.

"Junior Dijon Farr was more blunt: "Some people just quit. We got players on our team that quit when [the other team gets] 10 points ahead." "

Also, love La Salle -15.5, Mid Tenn St -4.5, Xavier -6, Manhattan -7.5, and Alabama -5. Chalky day. Hope it doesn't blow up in my face. Wash St +1 and Georgia Tech +5 2 dogs that I like.

sbcash
    sbcash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

I am just starting to look at this match-up. All signs point to trouble for Utes, but I wonder if 8 points is too much for a home game against a mediocre CS Fullerton squad. I could see spread within 1-2 pts if Watkins was in. BOL

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Agree. I'm in on this at -8. CS Fullerton will kill it tonight. They can score in bunches and have a high field goal %. I like this game a lot.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Quote Originally Posted by Maddhatter View Post
    "The Utes task got tougher Monday when Krystkowiak indefinitely sidelined point guard Josh "Jiggy" Watkins after a string of issues that culminated with Watkins arriving late to practice on Monday. "

"Freshman Kareem Storey will likely replace Watkins in the starting lineup Wednesday. He’s shown flashes of promise, but his 3.9 points per game pale compared to the 17.7 Watkins provided through seven games. "

Utah has been fade material so far this short NCAAB season. 0 for 5 so far ATS. I don't plan on missing this opportunity either. Regardless if they somehow miraculously cover or win.... I am confident in this play. CS Fullerton -7 (bought hook), even up to 9 is good IMO.

"Junior Dijon Farr was more blunt: "Some people just quit. We got players on our team that quit when [the other team gets] 10 points ahead." "

Also, love La Salle -15.5, Mid Tenn St -4.5, Xavier -6, Manhattan -7.5, and Alabama -5. Chalky day. Hope it doesn't blow up in my face. Wash St +1 and Georgia Tech +5 2 dogs that I like.
    This and La Salle.... easiest play on the board today. 1H, 2H and game all cashed for both. Hard to find games like these.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i made some good cash on the 2nd half PK for +100 money

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Nice picks Hatter! Unfortunately, I didn't get the memo on CS Fullerton in time...and I got scared off of LaSalle when the line jumped to -17 at the time I placed my bets.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

i Cashed on the CSUF hog as well, nice work all