EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Road Kill: 2.5.09

After last night's Wake Forest debacle for me, seems appropriate. So I'm trying to find the road teams or totals with the best value each night.

Pacific -2.5
    The Tigers beat UC-Riverside handily, 76-53 at home in January. Now on the road, they are just 2.5 point favorites. Pacific has won 3 out of 4 in league play on the road by more than this number. Riverside has lost 5 of their last 7. Pacific shot nearly 55% against UCR the first time through and held them to 37% shooting. Chad Troyer is the mad bomber for Pacific with 7 threes in that game and four each in his last two games.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Samford -3
    Samford has covered 8 of their last 10 and are 5-2 ATS on the road this season. They shot a ridiculous 26/41 against Furman in beating them by 11, 71-60 earlier this season. Samford isn't going to kill anyone on the road, but they are good enough to beat a Furman team that allows opponents to shoot close to 47% from the field. Furman has lost 9 of 10 and is just 3-17 this season. Samford should have some confidence, losing to Davidson by just 3 at home despite a bad offensive night. Superior D should propel Samford to a win by a half dozen or so.

winchester
    winchester's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Samford too. Down late in the first, hopefully they turn it on.

Edit: There we go. Josh Davis coming through.

winchester
    winchester's Avatar Become A Pro!

Samford is terrible.