Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Something to ponder

This may have been mentioned already, but I discovered this after looking over some games this morning. Teams that played in some of these preseason tournaments and have played their next game on the road are solid fade material.

TENN @ OAKLAND
    GEORGIA @ XAVIER
    DUKE @ OHIO ST
    MICHIGAN @ VIRGINIA
    SAINT LOUIS @ LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

All 5 were 0-5 ATS and SU in these games. The other teams involved in these tournaments either played their next game at home or have yet to play their next game. There are 2 teams on tonight's card that fit the trend, but the question remains does the trend become less significant as days pass.

TONIGHT:

FSU @ MICHIGAN ST
    WAKE FOREST @ NEBRASKA

Best of luck tonight to all.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lines are adjusted high for these games, not meanin they cannot win, but the lines are inflated

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I would agree they seem a bit high and I posted this for informational purposes only. I might make a small play on both, but I am curious to see how they turn out.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    This may have been mentioned already, but I discovered this after looking over some games this morning. Teams that played in some of these preseason tournaments and have played their next game on the road are solid fade material.

TENN @ OAKLAND
    GEORGIA @ XAVIER
    DUKE @ OHIO ST
    MICHIGAN @ VIRGINIA
    SAINT LOUIS @ LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

All 5 were 0-5 ATS and SU in these games. The other teams involved in these tournaments either played their next game at home or have yet to play their next game. There are 2 teams on tonight's card that fit the trend, but the question remains does the trend become less significant as days pass.

TONIGHT:

FSU @ MICHIGAN ST
    WAKE FOREST @ NEBRASKA

Best of luck tonight to all.
    Good stuff, file it for next year.
    SLU and Duke WON their tournaments on neutral courts far away from home so they had letdowns, plus they traveled, Duke came in from Hawaii to play a fresh OSU team. It was big for Duke to beat a few ranked team, Duke is in transition, lost several starters from last yr and have freshman PG. SO LETDOWN AND TIRED AND HOSTILE GYM.
    SLU played 4 games in 6 days, after beating BC, Nova, and OK, on neutral site in Aneheim, they drove to Loyola and played a fresh Loyola team in a hostile gym. Letdown, tired. It was big for SLU to beat BCS schools and win the 76 Classic. Then go to Loyola???

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

good info something to watch for , gl