illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happened? 2nd half PITT vs. DUQ

I took Pittsburgh 2nd half +0.5(-110). I am at a loss when it comes to mentally grading my wager's performance. Was Pittsburgh just sooooo much better than Duquesne that they were able to overcome their incredibly shitty 2nd half performance? Or did they get just get lucky when it came to scoring points in the second half? Please elaborate on your answer a little bit if possible. Thank you for the insight.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

had duquesne + the points for the game

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    I took Pittsburgh 2nd half +0.5(-110). I am at a loss when it comes to mentally grading my wager's performance. Was Pittsburgh just sooooo much better than Duquesne that they were able to overcome their incredibly shitty 2nd half performance? Or did they get just get lucky when it came to scoring points in the second half? Please elaborate on your answer a little bit if possible. Thank you for the insight.
    I dont get what you're asking? 42 42 in the second half with pit at .5 = you won?

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    I dont get what you're asking? 42 42 in the second half with pit at .5 = you won?
    I thought I made it clear in the op. My bad. I want to have a basketball person evaluate the 2nd half. It's possible to win a bet that was bad jsyk.

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    had duquesne + the points for the game
    Very smart move. One of the best teams in the country versus a mediocre duquesne. SOLID.