andrewaxia
    andrewaxia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take NC Wilmington To Win Tonight And Thank Me Later

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK! Im mortgaging the house so I can put it all on a bet some guy i never heard of told me to take.

bfritsc3
    bfritsc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yeah this guy is a fool....lets all bet EVERYTHING we have on nc wilmington when they havnt won a game all year and are on the road....makes perfect sense

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Well he got a big lock right last night. Good win last night. My only loss for the night was betting against you. 5-1-0 last night myself. how did you do Andrew?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

good spot for them to pick up their first W here..

bfritsc3

i think NOT

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

leaning towards toledo...

andrewaxia

Quote Originally Posted by bfritsc3 View Post
    yeah this guy is a fool....lets all bet EVERYTHING we have on nc wilmington when they havnt won a game all year and are on the road....makes perfect sense
    Glad you see it my way

andrewaxia

Quote Originally Posted by comala57 View Post
    Well he got a big lock right last night. Good win last night. My only loss for the night was betting against you. 5-1-0 last night myself. how did you do Andrew?
    1-0 - Only 1 play a night

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by snoopaloop31 View Post
    OK! Im mortgaging the house so I can put it all on a bet some guy i never heard of told me to take.
    and you are????

listen guys.
    if you are new, don't talk shit. period.

at least gain some respect in the forum before you start bashing people.

BigDan

personally i have nc wil rated higher than Toledo by a decent margin..care to give us any incite to why Toledo is a play? surely not because of their record they accumulated by beating some of the worst div 1 schools around?

andrewaxia

Looking at records during non-conference season is a very very VERY bad strategy

andrewaxia

If Wilmington was at home they would be very comfortable favorites.

bfritsc3

i attend the university of toledo and watched 10 to 15 games last year and they were terrible. i have watched 2 games so far this year and they are a lot better than last year. They dominated their last game verses ill chicago and i look for tthem to continue the streak. I am not saying that toledo is a great team because they are not but i think they are undervalued based off last year and should win this game at home by 5-8 points

BigDan

i attend the university of toledo and watched 10 to 15 games last year and they were terrible. i have watched 2 games so far this year and they are a lot better than last year. They dominated their last game verses ill chicago and i look for tthem to continue the streak. I am not saying that toledo is a great team because they are not but i think they are undervalued based off last year and should win this game at home by 5-8 points

fair enough, honestly i see nc wil as undervalued here because they been getting beat by much tougher teams..gms like this are always hard tho because sometimes when a team gets in the habit of losing they continue..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

im actually on this one +1.5 as one of my 4/6 plays tonight...

linehawk
    linehawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I was at the Maryland/NC Wilmington game and Wilmington pretty much controlled the tempo throughout. Maryland went on a late run in the 2nd half to win that game, but if they can get some quality perimeter shots, I like their chances tonight.

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better to take NC wilm ML +110. Last time NC played toledo, NC wilm won by 18. I think NC wilm blows out toledo today.

+Even
    +Even's Avatar Become A Pro!

I leaned this way but decided to stay away. It's certainly UNCW or no play at all. Toledo has gotten fat off of terrible competition while UNCW has played some very tough teams.

uxler
    uxler's Avatar Become A Pro!

My eyes glanced right over this game thinking it was an unbettable shit show. However, after looking at it closer based on you recommendation, Ive got to give it up...This is a great pick and is now my top bet for the day.

UNCW has hung tough in every game they've played aside from Dayton and their opponents have a combined record of 16-7 while playing reasonably tough early season schedules.

Toledo is 3-1 beating up on chumps with a combined record of 9-12 (not including their romp over Victory University, a team out of the National Christian Collegiate Athletic Association). On top of that Toledo lost to Texas State at home to start the year, making them the only D-I school that Texas State has beaten this year.

There is great value in this line given early season performance/records. An 0-4 squad facing a 4-1 team on the road would usually produce a much larger spread. The spread is so close because UNCW is a significantly better team and would be favored by 5-6 on the road if this were the first game of the season. Its all about public perception, and right now the public (65% of them) look at a winless team playing a 4-1 team on the road think this line is a lock for Toledo.
    Last edited by uxler; 11-30-11 at 04:16 PM.

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

NC Wilmington is in a really good spot to pull off their first W on the road tonight. Took them for ! unit! BOL

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Strictly a smaller KenPom play for me tonite on NC Wilmington +2 and +120 ML

NCW is 231st on KenPom with the 34th hardest schedule
    Toledo is not impressing KP at 318th with the 341st schedule (350 teams total)

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

gl

burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I live in wilmington and have been to there games they suck !!!!!!!

uxler

Quote Originally Posted by burgaweddie View Post
    I live in wilmington and have been to there games they suck !!!!!!!
    Insightful!

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on UNCW... refs are giving Toledo every call so far.

jimmyeatworld

I guess that is why UNCW is UNCW and is 0-4 right now. They blew a big lead to Toledo in a few seconds.

uxler

UNCW +5 second half?? Should be +3 max.

They havent trailed at all this game, played well in the 2nd half all season. Nearly came back to beat Marshall last week down 15. I dont get it. Lets go dubs, dont make a fool of me!

jimmyeatworld

Quote Originally Posted by uxler View Post
    UNCW +5 second half?? Should be +3 max.

They havent trailed at all this game, played well in the 2nd half all season. Nearly came back to beat Marshall last week down 15. I dont get it. Lets go dubs, dont make a fool of me!
    I'm concerned that they have blown the lead every time they stretched it and they are too one dimensional on offense.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

41-37 good guys. I got Ohio +8 and they're up 9 at half. I've always done well with MAC games....the homecourt advantage doesn't mean much with these small schools except some extra points for the visitor.

jimmyeatworld

I jumped on Ohio +7.5 2nd half as well.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

barn burner going on right now

jimmyeatworld

This is a fricking joke.

UNCW leads for 36 minutes and then the refs go crazy and let Toledo shoot 2 dozen free throws in 2 minutes.

How is this kind of stuff not investigated? How are these refs allowed to continue cheating and no one even blinks an eye?

jimmyeatworld

i really hope these refs get what they truly deserve and get their throats slit by the bookies and criminals that paid them to call this this way. I'm not kiddin. These scum don't deserve to live. Didn't even make it unobvious, 35 minutes UNCW dominates and controls the game and then foul, foul, foul, foul, foul, foul, free throw, free throw

uxler

Looks like UNW isnt go to be able to hold on. Still a good bet though, UNCW was the right play.

12 Last