BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm done with this thread. Gotta go watch Ohio State cash for me.

Big 10 > ACC.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    The guy has been outed on numerous handles as a liar, he is pathetic and broke we are feeding his attention seeking. I have seriously never ran across a pathetic loser like this guy on forums or in real life. Must suck to have such a pathetic life.
    Frizz has a point. This kid has created a personality for himself that helps him deal with how sad his life is. He needs this---he needs the attention, he needs the "cred"----this is like banging your head against a wall.

He won't change. Anyone who will create as many different names as he has on here is beyond sad. They need serious help. This kid probably lives in a 1 bedroom apartment, with a single mom. He doesn't work, mom supports him---and he needs to project this fantasy about law school to make himself feel better.

After this bullshit middle post of his, I pity him. I can't imagine how bad his life must be.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

The guy has been outed on numerous handles as a liar, he is pathetic and broke we are feeding his attention seeking. I have seriously never ran across a pathetic loser like this guy on forums or in real life. Must suck to have such a pathetic life.
    dont forget on a friday and saturday night away from home with his chick he is posting on sbr 8 hrs a day instead of going out and having fun and banging her. he turns her on so much she is playing on her ipad instead of with him thats the life i want at 24

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Frizz has a point. This kid has created a personality for himself that helps him deal with how sad his life is. He needs this---he needs the attention, he needs the "cred"----this is like banging your head against a wall.

He won't change. Anyone who will create as many different names as he has on here is beyond sad. They need serious help. This kid probably lives in a 1 bedroom apartment, with a single mom. He doesn't work, mom supports him---and he needs to project this fantasy about law school to make himself feel better.

After this bullshit middle post of his, I pity him. I can't imagine how bad his life must be.
    Live in a condo with my girlfriend. Great job, law school in August. Great life. Sorry your life is so pathetic that you fabricate the lives of others to pretend to be better than SOMEONE at least.

Just put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. No one will miss you stupid fukk.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I'm better than you in every form imaginable.

Better gambler. Better education. Better job. Better physique. Better girlfriend. Better friends.

Everything. You fat fukk.
    I love when fat people call out others as fat, are you really this delusional?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    CHECKING IN I can't see my dick and have 5 chins to go along with it

Thanks mommy and daddy for paying for that trip, I love you guys.
    Guys give him some credit, at least he got 1 bet right tonight, we all can't see our prikks and have 4 chins. This guy is spot on.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    dont forget on a friday and saturday night away from home with his chick he is posting on sbr 8 hrs a day instead of going out and having fun and banging her. he turns her on so much she is playing on her ipad instead of with him thats the life i want at 24

33, twice divorced, uneducated, jobless.

These are the type of stupid fukks we have trolling others.

Twice divorced.

Uneducated.

Jobless.

LMAO!!!!! And trashing others.

BigTenSports

Guys give him some credit, at least he got 1 bet right tonight, we all can't see our prikks and have 4 chins. This guy is spot on.

Is that you in the picture? Nice hair... looks lke you absolutely love the rooster in your ass and mouth.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live in a condo with my girlfriend. Great job, law school in August. Great life. Sorry your life is so pathetic that you fabricate the lives of others to pretend to be better than SOMEONE at least.

Just put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. No one will miss you stupid fukk.
    Better make another account.

BigTenSports

I love when fat people call out others as fat, are you really this delusional?
    6''1 180. I need to gain some weight if anything.

frizzelli

Go change your fukkin handle again because you are gutless you failed spineless attention whoring clown.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, now he's on Ohio State because they're up by 19. Probably bet them on an alternate line too.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Is that you in the picture? Nice hair... looks lke you absolutely love the rooster in your ass and mouth.

Yes that is. I don't need to post pics of other people to claim as myself.

And as a matter a fact, yes I love rooster in my mouth and ass, I think that's obvious.

This kid is on FIRE.

2-0 on calling me out.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

33, twice divorced, uneducated, jobless.

These are the type of stupid fukks we have trolling others.

Twice divorced.

Uneducated.

Jobless.

LMAO!!!!! And trashing others.

not jobless just have investments that make me not have to work

divorced twice because i wasnt sitting home on sbr i was out having a great time

i quit school because i got an opportunity to make 6 figures a year most people right now with degrees are having a hard time finding work so what does that paper get them ive got street and business smarts something you cant learn about in school

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

If everyone just ignored him he'd go away, obviously he just loves the attention for some reason.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Middle child
    Middle Tennessee State U
    Middle Ages
    Middle Man
    Middle Linebacker
    Middle this
    Middle Weight
    Middle a bet,Middle my ass.

One of the most retarded comments after a loss.i Middled it he says.

Middle Finger
    Last edited by Al Masters; 11-29-11 at 09:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave Al Masters 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Some posters amuse me with their assinine posts.....this asshat isn't one of them. Just a flat out D-bag.

We really need to find out why mods are letting this admitted ghoster create account after account.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Haha, now he's on Ohio State because they're up by 19. Probably bet them on an alternate line too.

No he took them on a PLEASER with Northwestern to hedge his bet.

MartinBlank

This kid is 24 and makes 70 posts a day on SBR?

What does that tell everyone? This loser has absolutely no friends. Not a one. And I suppose he has himself convinced he has a girlfriend, even though he spends night after night on SBR.

Isn't it time for new screen name by now?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    37 not jobless just have investments that make me not have to work divorced twice because i wasnt sitting home on sbr i was out having a great time i quit school because i got an opportunity to make 6 figures a year most people right now with degrees are having a hard time finding work so what does that paper get them ive got street and business smarts something you cant learn about in school
    Get the fukk outta here, Everyone knows that the only way to make money in life is to GET PAID to go to college for 7 years.

Ohh wait, when I'm 30 and a lawyer, I'm still gonna be sitting online all night, trying to prove to myself that I'm better than others, when deep down I know the truth and am miserable.

Life's tough.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Some posters amuse me with their assinine posts.....this asshat isn't one of them. Just a flat out D-bag.

We really need to find out why mods are letting this admitted ghoster create account after account.
    That's a great question.

And not just a ghoster. But a scumbag who was out'd by a mod for charging back on books. Why they are allowing him to run around like this odd. I have seen them send people packing for far less.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Get the fukk outta here, Everyone knows that the only way to make money in life is to GET PAID to go to college for 7 years.

Ohh wait, when I'm 30 and a lawyer, I'm still gonna be sitting online all night, trying to prove to myself that I'm better than others, when deep down I know the truth and am miserable.

Life's tough.
    now this was a funny post

but dont forget he is so smart they are gonna pay him to go to law school yet his lsat scores werent good enough to get him into the school he wants

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

The line moved to -3.5

4.5 points is a no brainer.

I can post a print screen proving I made the reverse wager at 6:54.

But the last 10 times I've posted a print screen, you guys have accused me of photo shopping, so go fukk yourselves. You guys are all pathetic and when you look in the mirror and see 4 chins, you know it.
    listen kerrybrahmapinnochio..... you couod have the pope make a video verifing your claims and but no one would believe you. why? because you are a confirmed pathological liar with no credibility whatsoever.

lets go over some of your famous lies...

1. you swore on your life that you werent kerrywood even challenging the mods and offering bets. but once you were outed by the mods you finally admitted to your pathetic lie.

2. you claimed you were attending law school but later changed it to studying and applying to get in. yet you had no idea what a personal statement was. exposed again.

3. you claimed to have $60,000 on hand then later claimed you never said it in your entire life. when proven you said it you again changed your story to now arguing about figure of speech. exposed again.

4. day before thanksgiving, you claimed to be with gf and going to buy turkey and wont post until friday, then you post again within minutes now claiming to be at work. exposed again.

kerry, you are tye most pathetic individual i have ever seen and tye worst liar ever. but i dont hate you cause your real life must be horrible for you to invent a fake life in aj attempt to get others to like you.

just give it up kerry. you are done here. you have becoke the biggest laughing stock here. time to create a new identity.

Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave crustyme 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    listen kerrybrahmapinnochio..... you couod have the pope make a video verifing your claims and but no one would believe you. why? because you are a confirmed pathological liar with no credibility whatsoever.

1. you swore on your life that you werent kerrywood even challenging the mods and offering bets. but once you were outed by the mods you finally admitted to your pathetic lie.

2. you claimed you were attending law school but later changed it to studying and applying to get in. yet you had no idea what a personal statement was. exposed again.

3. you claimed to have $60,000 on hand then later claimed you never said it in your entire life. when proven you said it you again changed your story to now arguing about figure of speech. exposed again.

4. day before thanksgiving, you claimed to be with gf and going to buy turkey and wont post until friday, then you post again within minutes now claiming to be at work. exposed again.

kerry, you are tye most pathetic individual i have ever seen and tye worst liar ever. but i dont hate you cause your real life must be horrible for you to invent a fake life in aj attempt to get others to like you.

just give it up kerry. you are done here. you have becoke the biggest laughing stock here. time to create a new identity.

Unfukkinreal game over for Kerry

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    That's a great question.

And not just a ghoster. But a scumbag who was out'd by a mod for charging back on books. Why they are allowing him to run around like this odd. I have seen them send people packing for far less.
    I am glad he is here. This thread was amazing!!!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Great life.
    Then why do you have to create a new ghost account every few weeks?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I just feel sorry for the kid. He could just admit to losing this bet and then take his troll lashings. Now he comes back with a middle argument on his play of the day. I've never tried to middle my favorite plays. I don't think any intelligent gambler tries to middle a number crossing 0 anyway. In basketball that's not a good bet when you consider the FT's and fouling at the end. In a different sport that might be a consideration, but not in basketball with the FT's. That's just my opinion on that. He is obviously lying so there is no reason to debate the middle opportunity anyway.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

bigten/kerry/priskilla

i've tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, even talked about the georgia game yesterday..

but you literally post less winners than i do... everything you posts loses, but then you come back and say o no i middled this, im on ohio state when there up 20...
    most of the time no one cares if you post a loser, yeah you might take some shots after the game but after that its a fart in the breeze.

like come on dude, honestly who are you trying to impress here? why do you care what everyone thinks of you, unless sbr is your only contact with the world?

your the same age as me go out and have a good time, not worry about what every one things of you,

i could careless what the people of sbr think of me, just roll with the punches,

bull or whatever your name is..

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

I missed all of this....WOW.

I had no idea just how off/the/wall this kid really is. He is an absolute mess.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

if he just manned up and said i lost the bet no one could say shit but he is a pathological liar

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    bigten/kerry/priskilla

i've tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, even talked about the georgia game yesterday..

but you literally post less winners than i do... everything you posts loses, but then you come back and say o no i middled this, im on ohio state when there up 20... like come on dude, honestly who are you trying to impress? why do you care what everyone thinks of you, unless sbr is your only contact with the world?

your the same age has me go out and have a good time, not worry about whatever one things of you,

i could careless what the people of sbr think of me, just roll with the punches,

bull or whatever your name is..

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so
    Good post Ebb.

and you are right.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Seriously, guys.......

Through all of this thread, am I the only one that wants to bang Ngates chic??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Delicious

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Seriously, guys.......

I'd hit that again.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Seriously, guys.......

good call opie

MartinBlank

Seriously, guys.......

Op, until someone mentioned it----I didn't even realize he was also in the pic.

First 1234 Last