snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets get back to the sports betting...

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

and kerry you asked me if i live here fri night you posted from 945 till 4 oclock sat morning the real ? is do you live here. you are 24 get out of your house, take your girl out, shit get a fukkin life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no mention of your hawaii 2nd half play last night how come

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Morning....so I don't know this guy BigTen,but I'll say this.....Who gives a fuc what he does with his money,his time and his lady .....wtf is wrong with you guys,....All about the money...I don't know whats up with your personal life that you have to mess with this 24 year old kid,but you look old and lonely homie....and Martin...go win a fucin bet and stop busting peoples nuts on this forum.....what the fuc good are you guys...go do something productive on a Sunday instead of messing with someone ...wtf do you get out of it anyway? It really shows how old you are....allaboutthe$$...you have kids? Good luck with that ...And Martin....seriously can't you give it a rest,every time there's a problem on SBR your right their with the wise cracks .....seriously , why don't you spend that time haunting the forum for your next pick....Im just sick of this sh!t ........you guys do no good here,no help,no input,notta bit to contribute ...just make a lot of noise .....Like I said,I don't no who this kid is and I don't care.....This shit is just dumb.....come back at me if you want ,I don't give a shit .....Good morning SBR.
    Last edited by House; 11-27-11 at 08:50 AM.
    Points Awarded:

snoopaloop31 gave House 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: snoopaloop31

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you create a thread which serves only to brag about how much money you made or say you made, and then you are offended that people come into your thread to bash you?

douche move

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why havent you paid back your pts loan, kerry?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Morning....so I don't know this guy BigTen,but I'll say this.....Who gives a fuc what he does with his money,his time and his lady .....wtf is wrong with you guys,....All about the money...I don't know whats up with your personal life that you have to mess with this 24 year old kid,but you look old and lonely homie....and Martin...go win a fucin bet and stop busting peoples nuts on this forum.....what the fuc good are you guys...go do something productive on a Sunday instead of messing with someone ...wtf do you get out of it anyway? It really shows how old you are....allaboutthe$$...you have kids? Good luck with that ...And Martin....seriously can't you give it a rest,every time there's a problem on SBR your right their with the wise cracks .....seriously , why don't you spend that time haunting the forum for your next pick....Im just sick of this sh!t ........you guys do no good here,no help,no input,notta bit to contribute ...just make a lot of noise .....Like I said,I don't no who this kid is and I don't care.....This shit is just dumb.....come back at me if you want ,I don't give a shit .....Good morning SBR.
    hey bro i agree with what you are saying i do have kids and im very involved with them i just cant stand dbags who come on here talking all the shit him and brahma talk and when you try to help them out and teach them some things about this daily grind of gambling. they know it all and when they get crushed they disappear and come back 2 days later with im 11-3 my last 14 plays after they just got crushed its annoying. what was the purpose of starting this thread? who cares if he won money yet it has been proven this kid is a fraud who photoshops his tickets and he keeps coming back with lies. if he learned some humility he wouldnt get bashed the way he does. kid starts a thread 3 days ago i have a problem i take my losses out on my girlfriend and now today everything is great he is 24 stop making gambling your life get the fukk out of your house and take your chick with ya.

alot more to this than than just this thread. so go do some reading and im sure you will get the picture have a nice day and good luck with your bets

First 12