BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is Uconn only -1 over FSU??

Both teams had embarrassing losses yesterday, but Uconn is the better team and has the better coach, so I'd expect them to rebound better.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

uconn's backcourt is a mess personally wouldn't touch them until they get it sorted out and are back at home gl

yungstacks
    yungstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    uconn's backcourt is a mess personally wouldn't touch them until they get it sorted out and are back at home gl

a mess? Lamb and Shabazz provide the best backcourt in the nation. what it was before today was lacking depth. ryan boatright is eligible today and expect him to get decent minutes, as shabazz showed he was tired yesterday. I expect uconn to have a big turn around game today, especially if drummond and oriakhi play well again. going big on uconn. BOL

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line Change

The Line started at Uconn+1 last night and it is currently Uconn-2. Just some info

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Weird line, indeed. FSU's been having some really bad scoring droughts in the Bahamas. A lot of 5 minute runs scoring 5 points. Not sure how anyone could lay money on this team right now.

Took UConn at +1 not too long ago. Would sell UConn up to -4.5, -5 if I could.