lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Charleston/Morehead State - What's the play here guys?

I'm leaning OVER 138. No real feel on the spread, gun to my head I'm taking Charleston -10. Thoughts?

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Im taking Charleston -10. IMO, Morehead arent anything like they were last year.

Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2001

I would agree over 138. Charleston got embarrassed by Morehead last year scoring only 49 points, they should be fired up and they still can hit the 3 . Morehead was run out of the gym by NC St in their only game but hit 8 3's. I might wait till halftime but Over or no play for me. I know that's not much too go just trying to justify an 8 AM bet. Good Luck my friend

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble Bee View Post
    I would agree over 138. Charleston got embarrassed by Morehead last year scoring only 49 points, they should be fired up and they still can hit the 3 . Morehead was run out of the gym by NC St in their only game but hit 8 3's. I might wait till halftime but Over or no play for me. I know that's not much too go just trying to justify an 8 AM bet. Good Luck my friend
    NC State is a MUCH better team than Charleston, and the Wolfpack could do no wrong that night. Think of it less as Morehead being exposed as weak, and more like NC State earned that big win.

I like Morehead +10 a bit, but I don't think it's really worth a play as there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding both teams. I do know I wouldn't lay -10 with Charleston though.