I have not posted college games in the last 3 of 4 days because it is time consuming and I was attending to a dying friend. I tried to post Saturday's card but it was not easy to do so under the circumstances. I was 15 -14 if you could make it out. That was not good for me. I was 3 units ahead for the day. Last year I was 20-6 at the same time period College basketball has stumbled for me somewhat. I am 8-3 in the NBA and won all 8 football games I liked as posted. College basketball should turn a round and soon
ten unit plays two games
1- Ohio U. This is one of the toughest home teams in America. This is not the prime reason I like them but they have covered over 60% of their games at home as a favorite over the past 12 years!!
2- Western Mich is on a mini bull run that should carry them over for one more game. They are tremendous against weak offensive teams beating the spread a lofty 70% of the time over a long period of time. On the other hand Ball State has not covered as much as 40% over the past 3 years. I feel very good about this game.
Other games of interest I am passing. I like Tenn but Vandy has been amazing against good offensive teams at home for ever. They cover over 705 of the time -32-14. I will pass because of that. i like michigan but Penn St is a HOT team now days. I do not play against hot teams